GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Codename: Outbreak"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Codename: Outbreak'.
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:34
Regular
Help Me!!!
Fri 04/04/03 at 15:38
Regular
I enjoyed the game to it may not be the best looking but I enjoyed the action involved
Sun 09/03/03 at 17:21
Regular
"Nobody Home"
I have the full game, got it for £4 off amazon marketplace.
Personally it aint even worth 40p. It gave me 4 hours of gameplay then it was over... AI is rubbish, and graphics are full of glitches and leave a lot to be desired. I have a ninja of a PC so dont save it looks c*ap bcos of it. The difficulty levels bear no difference, except maybe a few more slaughterees.
To be honest though I do like the weapons and the ability to go prone and sling a camo net over urself is just pure brilliance.. ahem.. anyway its rubbish...
Fri 28/02/03 at 23:06
Regular
"That's right!"
I really disliked the demo. Ugly graphics, bad gameplay.
Fri 28/02/03 at 13:34
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Played a demo of it, didn't really like it. However, the same people who developed this game are also on their way to developing one of the best looking games of the year called S.T.A.L.K.E.R Oblivion Lost.

It looks great, and FPS/RPG with over 50 hours of game-play, wide open environments which can be traveled at your convenience, drivable vehicles as well as the unique setting of being situated near Chynobyl. It's looking and sounding great so far.
Wed 26/02/03 at 11:50
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
I have completed this game, and although it's a little rough around the edges I enjoyed every second of it. Playing co-operatively over LAN is insane fun as well.
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:41
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Yeah that helps.

I had the demo of this.

Seemed okay.
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:34
Regular
"The State"
Help Me!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.