GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FAO:- Staffies"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/07/06 at 14:04
Regular
"..."
Guys, I'm having problems posting in 'General'. The 'Start new Thread' option is completely missing, as are 'Reply' and 'Reply Quoting this message' when viewing a thread. All other options appear as normal.

Is this a bug or have you banned me from General?
Thu 20/07/06 at 12:12
Regular
"..."
Thank you BW20. All seems to be working now.
Thu 20/07/06 at 09:57
Regular
"incognito"
For some reason it was still showing as you being barred on the same day as before, so I think the system did not remove the bar succesfully. I have removed it again, let me know if you still can't post.
Thu 20/07/06 at 06:50
Regular
"..."
Perhaps it would be useful to show statuses in your profile? If you have been banned and that sort of thing?

EDIT:- By the way, still can't post in General. I get the feeling this may be the work of a certain moderator trying to cause trouble...
Tue 18/07/06 at 21:06
Regular
Please don't let this put you off posting in General again :)

I can't remember the site, umm hangon I'll check, something awful I think it is, there forum's quite popular and they're banning people throughout the day it seems. Though not always permanent bans sometimes, days or weeks. They posts reasons for the bans there, though most of them seem stupid. Like reposting a thread that was already made 5 years ago or something ¬_¬
Tue 18/07/06 at 18:42
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Mayhaps you should have a thing so when any Mods ban someone, they also need to fill out a little text box with the reason...

Could prove useful for reference...
Tue 18/07/06 at 09:14
Regular
"Mooching around"
"And that's the end of that chapter."
Tue 18/07/06 at 09:07
Regular
"incognito"
I haven't been told about your being barred from general, but it seems you have been. I am unbarring you for now unless I am told otherwise.
Mon 17/07/06 at 14:11
Regular
"..."
Machie wrote:
> Might be one of the mods and not the staffies.

True...but I'm assuming the staffies would be able to tell me if that's the case.

If so, I'd like a full explaination and yes, I have checked the e-mail address with which I registered.
Mon 17/07/06 at 14:08
Regular
Might be one of the mods and not the staffies.
Mon 17/07/06 at 14:04
Regular
"..."
Guys, I'm having problems posting in 'General'. The 'Start new Thread' option is completely missing, as are 'Reply' and 'Reply Quoting this message' when viewing a thread. All other options appear as normal.

Is this a bug or have you banned me from General?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.