GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Top 5 most evil people in sport's entertainment"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/01/02 at 20:18
Regular
Wrestling thrives on people everyone loves to hate, here's my top 5.

1. Vince McMahon
The evil owner of WWF who hates the fans and wants everyone to bow down to him. A complete power maniac who will do anything to keep the WWF running the way he wants it.

2. The Undertaker
The changed Undertaker has betrayed his friend and craves respects by beating up anyone who stands in his way.

3. Chris Jericho
If Mr. Perfect didn't already exist, Chris Jericho would be him. Success by questionable methods to win the undisputed championship and become a "living legend." Like the Undertaker has abandoned his former supporters.

4. Test
After winning immunity Test has no respect for anyone including referees. Fans have lost a lot of respect because of this.

5. Stephanie McMahon-Helmsly
The manipulative daughter of Vince and wife of HHH will do anything to get what she and her husband. Will betray her family at will and come crawling back if things go wrong.

Do you agree? Who do you hate in the WWF?
Sun 06/01/02 at 16:00
Regular
WECW??

I thought it was ECWCW, better known as the Alliance!
Fri 04/01/02 at 21:19
HHH only was going face when foley was commish because kurt and steph had an affair angle and hhh came off as the victim. that is why he was the accomplice in the austin car crash, to really put him over as the head heel.

also my number 5

The rock!

I loved when he humilated his opponents and the crowd, he is not far from heel now with his arrogant, selfish ego!

but him and y2j are funny as hell which makes it difficult to view them as heels
Fri 04/01/02 at 21:15
1. HHH - Probably the best heel performer over the last year. I know he is not heel now, but as a heel no-one is better, who can p!ss you of like the game? who generates that amount of heat?

2. Kane - When Kane was heel he was kewl! now he seems like a jobber for the main stars as he is face. Being heel is what his character is based around and he needs to again be turned heel.

3. X-Pac - Perhaps the most hated man in the WWF, when he was in the alliance and everyone was cheering WWF instead of WECW, X-Pac couldn't buy a cheer!

4. E&C - These two are hilarious together, they can really work the crowd, and the in ring antics goes wellwith the heel persona!
Fri 04/01/02 at 19:51
Regular
"Where's SR?"
HHH isn't a heel at the moment he's the man who fought back from career threatening injury.
Fri 04/01/02 at 17:17
Regular
"One More Chance"
Tazz wrote:
> Has Triple H ever been a baby face? I doubt it!

While Mick Foley was the Commish he had a breif face turn but then he turned heel again by saying he was the guy who master planned running Austin over. I think he will become a Face and tackle Chris Jericho because they had a major rivalry if you remember. So HHH will come back and beat up Y2J thats my thought.
Fri 04/01/02 at 17:13
Regular
You're a bad man yourself, Tazz. Do you want to be called Evil Tazz? That would sound cool. Not that Tazz doesn't.
Fri 04/01/02 at 13:36
Regular
"Guess who..."
Has Triple H ever been a baby face? I doubt it!
Thu 03/01/02 at 21:21
Regular
On return I think the fans will cheer Triple H, but then he will have a quick heel turn. Well thats what I think anyway.....
Thu 03/01/02 at 21:16
Regular
1. Triple H
I've lost count of the amount of times The Game has turned heel and face. When returning, he will probobaly be a heel!

2. Vince McMahon
What has wrestling come to. It used to be fighting but now it's a soap opera. Kiss my *got in trouble for saying the word* club??? This is all due to the McMahons. There is only one decent McMahon, and her name is Linda.

3. Undertaker
Picks on the smaller wrestlers with his hardcore antics. Finally, someone has stood up to him! Come on Show.

4 Test
Thinks he a woman magnet. Tried and failed to date Lita and Mighty Molly.

5. Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley
A woman with an amagination bigger then her breasts, Steph always trys to run the show and always comes back to 'DADDY' when in trouble. Will probobaly help Vince to victory against Flair at the Rumble.

6. Y2J, Chris Jericho
The Ayotolha of rock'n'rolla thinks he is the greatest, smartest Champion ever. That's not true, as we all know that Mankind was smarter then what Y2J is. Hate his hair colour, that's evil enough as it is!

Oops, looks like I've gone overboard. Oh well, guess there's just too many evil wrestlers in the Federation!
Thu 03/01/02 at 20:54
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
1. Triple H
Never trust the game. He almost always goes against the fans.

2 Vince
Never trust a Macmahon or there is gonna be a lotta trouble about!

3 Undertaker
Turns his back on everyone who ever supported him because he thought that he wasnt getting enough respect.

4 Test
Whats to say here?

5 Steph
Again, never trust a Macmahon.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.