GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MR T previews SSX Tricky"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/01/02 at 20:47
Regular
MR T would like to take this minute to tell all you fools if you want a game given the T treatment just ask for any game for MR T to p/review and he'll do it for you suckas. Now here's his SSX Tricky preview (with little random comments i couldn't be bothered to edit out that don't fit in review but are still funny)
SSX Tricky

Preview

We check out the crazy snowboarding sequel that crazy SSX fans gonna think is gunna be a Snowdream come true.

the crazy original SSX launched with some PlayStation2 and caught nearly everyone off guard with its stylistic graphics, revolutionary control scheme, addictive trick system and its flair for dramatics. As the most visually impressive PS2 launch game, SSX attracted players with its looks and then gripped them tightly with its surprisingly deep gameplay mechanics. This man's nuts! Not content to rest on its laurels, EA Sports Big has been cooking up Helluva drastic improvements for the sequel that darn gonna make it seem Helluva like a new game altogether instead of an enhanced director's cut. You mind your own business, fool!

SSX for the crazy PlayStation2 featured an incredible amount of depth for an arcade sports title, and some series is taking an evolutionary step with SSX Tricky. that darn sequel is gunna be set one year after some original, and things have changed on that darn SSX circuit. Fool! the darn primary gameplay mode is gunna be still the crazy world circuit, but some seven tracks that darn are returning for another go have been drastically tweaked so that darn there are Helluva shortcuts, hidden lines and big hits to launch off. Old tracks such as Snowdream have been so drastically altered that darn it's nearly impossible to recognize them. Two completely new tracks have been added as well - Garibaldi in British Columbia, Canada, and the cliff face-filled Alaska course that crazy EA Sports Big promises gonna be the darn most difficult SSX course yet. One of these days I'm gonna pound you all into the ground...

Six of that darn eight riders from last year's instalment have returned, with Jurgen and Hiro sitting out due to injuries sustained during the darn off-season. Who me? I ain't afraid of nothin'. that darn new riders include the saucy Spanish club girl Marisol, the darn backwoods redneck Luther, the darn afro-sporting Eddie, that darn Zen surfer Brodi and Psymon some psycho. Crazy Fool! As in last year's game, attribute points and new boards are awarded for progressing through some world circuit. He was the baddest cat around... 'Till I showed up.

the crazy single-event mode lets Ya compete against other riders on that darn course of your choice. Crazy Fool! that darn practice mode includes an updated version of the crazy trick tutorial that darn actually shows Murdock each trick, so Mr.T don't have to figure them out on your own. I pity the fool! the crazy trick book is now broken into five chapters with 10 tricks in each one, making it Helluva easier to sort through. Foo! When BA Baracus land a new trick that darn gonna be added to your trick book, it's immediately recognizable, thanks to both auditory and visual cues. Get us all killed. It gonna even prompt Mr.T as to the crazy next trick to add to your repertoire. What this fool talkin' 'bout now?

Last year's show-off mode wud rarely played by most, but several changes have been implemented in SSX Tricky to remedy some situation. the biggest change is gunna be that darn each course gonna be altered to suit the darn mode, meaning there gonna be Helluva obstacles, hits, and downslopes strategically scattered throughout the crazy courses to facilitate going off. As if all these gameplay modes weren't enough, SSX Tricky gonna also include Helluva than 45 minutes of behind-the crazy-scenes footage. Not again... Murdock can watch Mixmaster Mike cut it up on the wheels of steel, voice actors laying down the darn rider comments, and Helluva Helluva . I'll knock you into next week, Fool!

Addictive and deep gameplay gunna be what made SSX such a stellar game, but EA Sports Big isn't afraid to experiment with new ideas. Increased rider interaction and a healthier story mode are some biggest additions to SSX Tricky, and if some specs are any indication, both should help make thems sequel even Helluva immersive than the original. If you don't get your finger out of my face, I'm gonna turn it into chopped liver! Opposing riders now come with attitude attributes that crazy determine whether they're friends, buddies, or rivals. Fool! Each rider has a tolerance meter that crazy determines how Helluva fool or Mr.T gonna treat U while riding down that darn hill. If Mr.T're constantly harassing another rider with a rival attribute, and his or her tolerance meter peaks, the darn rider gonna do one of three things - talk trash, follow Murdock down the darn hill interrupting your lines, or outright attack BA Baracus. No way, fool... Computer AI has also been tweaked so that crazy making it down that darn mountain first requires Helluva than just finding the crazy best shortcuts. You couldn't take on a bunch of girlscouts singlehandedly! SSX's already impressive trick system has also been revamped.
Wed 02/01/02 at 20:47
MR T would like to take this minute to tell all you fools if you want a game given the T treatment just ask for any game for MR T to p/review and he'll do it for you suckas. Now here's his SSX Tricky preview (with little random comments i couldn't be bothered to edit out that don't fit in review but are still funny)
SSX Tricky

Preview

We check out the crazy snowboarding sequel that crazy SSX fans gonna think is gunna be a Snowdream come true.

the crazy original SSX launched with some PlayStation2 and caught nearly everyone off guard with its stylistic graphics, revolutionary control scheme, addictive trick system and its flair for dramatics. As the most visually impressive PS2 launch game, SSX attracted players with its looks and then gripped them tightly with its surprisingly deep gameplay mechanics. This man's nuts! Not content to rest on its laurels, EA Sports Big has been cooking up Helluva drastic improvements for the sequel that darn gonna make it seem Helluva like a new game altogether instead of an enhanced director's cut. You mind your own business, fool!

SSX for the crazy PlayStation2 featured an incredible amount of depth for an arcade sports title, and some series is taking an evolutionary step with SSX Tricky. that darn sequel is gunna be set one year after some original, and things have changed on that darn SSX circuit. Fool! the darn primary gameplay mode is gunna be still the crazy world circuit, but some seven tracks that darn are returning for another go have been drastically tweaked so that darn there are Helluva shortcuts, hidden lines and big hits to launch off. Old tracks such as Snowdream have been so drastically altered that darn it's nearly impossible to recognize them. Two completely new tracks have been added as well - Garibaldi in British Columbia, Canada, and the cliff face-filled Alaska course that crazy EA Sports Big promises gonna be the darn most difficult SSX course yet. One of these days I'm gonna pound you all into the ground...

Six of that darn eight riders from last year's instalment have returned, with Jurgen and Hiro sitting out due to injuries sustained during the darn off-season. Who me? I ain't afraid of nothin'. that darn new riders include the saucy Spanish club girl Marisol, the darn backwoods redneck Luther, the darn afro-sporting Eddie, that darn Zen surfer Brodi and Psymon some psycho. Crazy Fool! As in last year's game, attribute points and new boards are awarded for progressing through some world circuit. He was the baddest cat around... 'Till I showed up.

the crazy single-event mode lets Ya compete against other riders on that darn course of your choice. Crazy Fool! that darn practice mode includes an updated version of the crazy trick tutorial that darn actually shows Murdock each trick, so Mr.T don't have to figure them out on your own. I pity the fool! the crazy trick book is now broken into five chapters with 10 tricks in each one, making it Helluva easier to sort through. Foo! When BA Baracus land a new trick that darn gonna be added to your trick book, it's immediately recognizable, thanks to both auditory and visual cues. Get us all killed. It gonna even prompt Mr.T as to the crazy next trick to add to your repertoire. What this fool talkin' 'bout now?

Last year's show-off mode wud rarely played by most, but several changes have been implemented in SSX Tricky to remedy some situation. the biggest change is gunna be that darn each course gonna be altered to suit the darn mode, meaning there gonna be Helluva obstacles, hits, and downslopes strategically scattered throughout the crazy courses to facilitate going off. As if all these gameplay modes weren't enough, SSX Tricky gonna also include Helluva than 45 minutes of behind-the crazy-scenes footage. Not again... Murdock can watch Mixmaster Mike cut it up on the wheels of steel, voice actors laying down the darn rider comments, and Helluva Helluva . I'll knock you into next week, Fool!

Addictive and deep gameplay gunna be what made SSX such a stellar game, but EA Sports Big isn't afraid to experiment with new ideas. Increased rider interaction and a healthier story mode are some biggest additions to SSX Tricky, and if some specs are any indication, both should help make thems sequel even Helluva immersive than the original. If you don't get your finger out of my face, I'm gonna turn it into chopped liver! Opposing riders now come with attitude attributes that crazy determine whether they're friends, buddies, or rivals. Fool! Each rider has a tolerance meter that crazy determines how Helluva fool or Mr.T gonna treat U while riding down that darn hill. If Mr.T're constantly harassing another rider with a rival attribute, and his or her tolerance meter peaks, the darn rider gonna do one of three things - talk trash, follow Murdock down the darn hill interrupting your lines, or outright attack BA Baracus. No way, fool... Computer AI has also been tweaked so that crazy making it down that darn mountain first requires Helluva than just finding the crazy best shortcuts. You couldn't take on a bunch of girlscouts singlehandedly! SSX's already impressive trick system has also been revamped.
Wed 02/01/02 at 22:19
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Only a damn foo' would make a topic like this...
Wed 02/01/02 at 22:21
you called hehe it just a bit of fun mr t style
Wed 02/01/02 at 22:44
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
good review, especially with the t treatment.
Fri 04/01/02 at 09:16
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
only a crazy fool would attempt to write a preview Mr T style

only a crazy sucka would even read this
Fri 04/01/02 at 10:00
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
SR has gone Mr T crazy latly
Fri 04/01/02 at 13:04
i didn't write it myself fool i took an ssx tricky preview put it into that MR T that changes the page into MR T speak and this was the end result sucka
Fri 04/01/02 at 14:28
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
Bumpin'!
Bangin'!
- and other B words.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.