GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NEW TOPIC"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/09/00 at 14:20
Regular
How much U lot earned? I is on £47.88
Fri 08/09/00 at 17:06
yeah, my name is Mark Roden, all my friends call me Roden,
ciao is now up, so i'll check yours now, i've done a few more
Fri 08/09/00 at 17:03
sorry Roden. Is that your real name? I have never heard of that.. Also - please read mine if you like - I will read and rate yours - i am up to date with them, but I'll rate all your new ones.
Read My LiFe topic.
Fri 08/09/00 at 16:59
ive been doing that,
why do you keep telling me to calm down, im not panicing,
and im not called rodey, its roden
Fri 08/09/00 at 16:56
Calm down rodey - they have to refresh the site each day - I am also waiting impatiently - but why not review stuff in your notepad and then paste it to save time and lost money.
Dan :)
Fri 08/09/00 at 16:54
thanks, i'll do yours soon(as soon as the b*****d lets me get on the site!
Fri 08/09/00 at 00:05
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Dan, thankyou for reviewing my work, I liked some of yours too, all 94 of them in fact!!

I need your email address so I can send you some ID's to review in return and discuss ideas we have to increase income. Either email me direct at [email protected] or leave a message here, ok?

Got your message Roden, thankyou, I've sent you an email, and check your account, it should have gone up a fair bit!

Regards,

Mike
Thu 07/09/00 at 22:47
Don't give him an email address - its a con. just copy and paste this link to the site - you get loadsa money for reviewing stuff
Here is the link - http://www.uk.ciao.com/bin/uk/Register.po?refBy=86970
Thu 07/09/00 at 20:59
its no con!
just gimme your email and i'll sign you up!
you too can earn free money
Thu 07/09/00 at 20:48
What's all this cr@p gotta do with the future of gaming? This looks like a cheap con to me!
Thu 07/09/00 at 20:32
ok FantasyMeister, tell them my user name is Roden, if i see my money go up a lot i'll now they have rated my stuff, then i will rate theres!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.