GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"wot games do u know of that r goin online"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Unreal Championship'.
Tue 04/03/03 at 20:26
Regular
i know of unreal championship, halo 2, rtcw expansion pack, deus ex 2 and star wars jk2 expansion pak

and i herd a rumour that halo will have an expansion pack aswell to get it going online, is it true?
Fri 07/03/03 at 22:25
Regular
and i heard about jk2= or as people dont understand jedi knight 2 but i dunno if its true though, and rtcw, or as other people want return to castle wolfenstein has got an expansion game thing its called return to castle wolfenstein: tides of war, its in the latest unofficial XBM magazine
Fri 07/03/03 at 22:22
Regular
Cyclone put...
>I don't think Deues Ex 2 will be online.
it was on the pc, but v. crÆp
Fri 07/03/03 at 00:31
Regular
If it's the same as the previous games then it's a racing game only in the middle of a busy city. Much crashing and pedestrian hitting doth ensue, only the fun wares off pretty quickly and it soon becomes utter tedium.

At least it did with the second game.
Fri 07/03/03 at 00:22
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Midtown madness is out mid summer on Live, is it like crazy taxi only not as crazy?
Thu 06/03/03 at 21:50
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I don't think Deues Ex 2 will be online.
Thu 06/03/03 at 10:01
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Maverick42 wrote:
> adrian wrote:

> Sorry, I assumed otherwise due to the fact that all those games are on
> or planned for PC. Plus, I was unaware the X-Box would get expansion
> packs - especially for a rather low key game such as Jedi Knight II.
> Also, what's this 'rtcw', another expansion pack? I assumed that was
> Roller Coaster Tycoon which isn't an X-Box game either. Then there was
> Deus Ex 2 which I doubted would be online, let alone on the X-Box.

Well Halo 2 should of give it away really considering the first isnt on the PC yet and the 2nd would be years away. Where did he mention Roller Coaster Tycoon in his message?

RTCW is Return To Castle Wolfenstein. Its a whole new game not just a PC conversion this will be online. Deus Ex 2 is coming to XBox sometime soon, if its a online PC game(Is it ?) then expect it to be on XBox Live. I've never heard of the Jedi Knight 2 expansion pack myself but it could exist or they could release a new version of the game.
Wed 05/03/03 at 23:50
Regular
"oaps.org"
Daveus wrote:
> alright. chill, Newbie! don't get out your pram just yet

oh ouch that hurt not,

perhaps i don't happen to post that often
oh i could spam the hell out this forum to get rid of that tag but i don't happen to of had enough practice at being a lamer

now STFU
Wed 05/03/03 at 19:20
Regular
adrian wrote:
> No as he is asking about online XBox games.

Sorry, I assumed otherwise due to the fact that all those games are on or planned for PC. Plus, I was unaware the X-Box would get expansion packs - especially for a rather low key game such as Jedi Knight II. Also, what's this 'rtcw', another expansion pack? I assumed that was Roller Coaster Tycoon which isn't an X-Box game either. Then there was Deus Ex 2 which I doubted would be online, let alone on the X-Box.
Wed 05/03/03 at 12:06
Regular
"BOSE"
alright. chill, Newbie! don't get out your pram just yet
Wed 05/03/03 at 00:38
Regular
"oaps.org"
Daveus wrote:
> you must religiously study Xbox titles.

Nope, I don't own a doorstop, I simply know game titles better than you

> if someone came up to me and
> said "have you played RTCW?" i'd say "what you been
> smoking? speek english, man"
>
>
> you don't go into HMV and ask "hey, where can i find JP3?"
> they reply "i'm sorry?" you say "*tut* jurassic park 3,
> hello!?" they reply like "...right, this way..."
>
> you see? no one speaks like that!

this is TEXT not spoken language of course if i went into HMV and had to ask i'd tell them what i wanted because they are foolish muppets that don't know their subject

reading whats typed is a bonus - it said 'star wars jk2' hardly likely to mean Jurassic Park now is it

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.