GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Legends of Wrestling?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/12/01 at 16:22
Regular
Ah those were the days, Hulk Hogan fighting the Ultimate Warrior. No fancy Swanton bombs of the top of a ladder just two men in a battle to be the toughest.

Ok on to what this post is really about. A new wrestling game is due soon to be released on the PS2, legends of wrestling. It is a fair list of old classic wrestlers from when I was young and wrestling seemed real.
I was looking at pics in a magazine but there was no mention at all of the Ultimate Warrior. They have R.V.D who may be a great wrestler of today but how on earth is he a legend??
Im not sure of the exact line up from the game, hulkster is in it, bret hart is there too but aren't they missing a lot of legends?

So what I would like to know is who do you see as being legends in the WWF? Don't go to far back as we all know some may be legends but unknown and just plain pants.

I think the following should be in it and I hope they are
Ultimate Warrior
Jake the Snake
Hulk Hogan
Macho Man
Legion of Doom
Andre the Giant
Undertaker

there are more but I'll not go on.
Sat 05/01/02 at 16:30
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
The game sucks.
Sat 05/01/02 at 15:08
Regular
"Guess who..."
Owen Hart - Yes

Shawn Michaels?
Sat 05/01/02 at 15:06
Regular
"Guess who..."
Ultimate Warrior
Jake the Snake
Hulk Hogan
Macho Man
Legion of Doom
Andre the Giant
Undertaker

The following should all be added to your list:

The High cheif Peter Maivia
Ric Flair
Rocky Johnson
Mr Fuji
Sat 05/01/02 at 15:03
Regular
"Guess who..."
What are you on about, 'those were the good old days'?! Sure, I loved wrestling then too, but the hell in a cell and other added matches, has just made the business better and better! What are you on about?!
Thu 03/01/02 at 17:14
it seems this game will please wrestling fans but i wont buy it because i dont know any of the wrestlers
Sun 30/12/01 at 20:12
Regular
Shame about the Undertaker not being in it. He's a real legend. Over a decade of destruction!!! What about Foley. He's a true legend as well. I meen, Jack Foley, Mankind, Dude Love, Cactus Jack and Mick Foley!! Is he in the game??
Sun 30/12/01 at 19:16
Regular
"One More Chance"
I dont have a clue why RVD is in it. I hated wrestling back then I found that the endings were stupid, I mean they won with a body slam or something like a standing splash.
Sun 30/12/01 at 18:30
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
The game is out in a week or so Scott and there have been screenshots of the game for months. RVD is in it along with most of the suggested there, not Taker.
Sun 30/12/01 at 17:49
Regular
Those was the good old days, no Hell in a Cells as well back then.

Anyway Legends of Wrestling sounds good, what site did you get the screenshots from? as i wanna see them
Sun 30/12/01 at 16:22
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Ah those were the days, Hulk Hogan fighting the Ultimate Warrior. No fancy Swanton bombs of the top of a ladder just two men in a battle to be the toughest.

Ok on to what this post is really about. A new wrestling game is due soon to be released on the PS2, legends of wrestling. It is a fair list of old classic wrestlers from when I was young and wrestling seemed real.
I was looking at pics in a magazine but there was no mention at all of the Ultimate Warrior. They have R.V.D who may be a great wrestler of today but how on earth is he a legend??
Im not sure of the exact line up from the game, hulkster is in it, bret hart is there too but aren't they missing a lot of legends?

So what I would like to know is who do you see as being legends in the WWF? Don't go to far back as we all know some may be legends but unknown and just plain pants.

I think the following should be in it and I hope they are
Ultimate Warrior
Jake the Snake
Hulk Hogan
Macho Man
Legion of Doom
Andre the Giant
Undertaker

there are more but I'll not go on.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.