GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Devil May Cry"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/12/01 at 21:00
Regular
Tell me why, or why not I should buy this game......

and rate it out of 10, and tell me what other game its similar to.....

Honest opinions only please, cos im thinking of buying this game....

Thanks
Fri 28/12/01 at 21:00
Regular
Tell me why, or why not I should buy this game......

and rate it out of 10, and tell me what other game its similar to.....

Honest opinions only please, cos im thinking of buying this game....

Thanks
Fri 28/12/01 at 21:05
Regular
"me + kids = jail..."
Here's a thought. Go to ukreviews.com and search for Devil. May. Cry. Word has it that there are some sort of passages there that carry the information you have sought after. Ride like the wind my child!
Fri 28/12/01 at 21:10
"Uzi Lover"
You could just try and win the game on Gameaday, though it will be hard these days, theres so many attempts going on.

Good luck.
Fri 28/12/01 at 21:12
Regular
Grrrrr not the response I was hoping for!

I want HONEST opinions, and going to ukreviews would not help as theyre all biased......
Fri 28/12/01 at 21:15
"Uzi Lover"
Ah sorry then, I don't own the game and haven't played it either :-(

I'm sure many others in this forum have though, actually i'm certain.
Fri 28/12/01 at 21:16
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Well I think it's a great action game. They've gone for style, everything the guy does looks cool. The storyline is good enough, but not as good as the Res Evil series. As the game is mainly focused on the action side, the puzzles are basic, so if you're looking for something a bit more intellectual than the average game look elsewhere. The control system is good, but it can sometimes be a pain when the camera angle changes. 8.5 out of 10.
Fri 28/12/01 at 21:17
Regular
"me + kids = jail..."
O.K then.. "DMC is being hailed as the best thing to hit the PS2 and they are not far wrong. With great graphics and second-to-none gameplay you relly can't go wrong with the latest in chic if you put £40 on this little beauty".

How was that? Seriously it is really good; but only worth a purchase among other titles like SSX Tricky and THPS3 if you are a fan of the Action-Adventure genre. If you aren't, then get the proposed two above or Jak and Daxter.
Fri 28/12/01 at 21:18
Regular
"me + kids = jail..."
FreddoMonster wrote:
> O.K then.. "DMC is being hailed as the best thing to hit the PS2 and they
> are not far wrong. With great graphics and second-to-none gameplay you relly
> can't go wrong with the latest in chic if you put £40 on this little
> beauty".

How was that? Seriously it is really good; but only worth a
> purchase among other titles like SSX Tricky and THPS3 if you are a fan of the
> Action-Adventure genre. If you aren't, then get the proposed two above or Jak
> and Daxter.

Sorry I forgot - 9/10.
Fri 28/12/01 at 21:19
Regular
Thanks Blank, a more "honest" review I feel......

Im not sure whether this is the game for me though..... Its either this or Silent Hill 2......
Fri 28/12/01 at 21:19
Regular
"WWJD"
My honest opinion is that this game is one of teh best out for the PS2 actually ONE of the best games out it is brilliant ive got it and it is the best i highly recommend this game go out and buy it

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.