GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Politics study :)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/12/11 at 09:44
Regular
Hi guys, :)
I am looking for UK participants for a VERY short online study on UK politics. It is about 10 min long and it would be very useful if some of you would agree to lend a helping hand. (It’s for my master reaseach)
Thank you very much !

https://cms2.unige.ch / outils / limepsychosoc191 / upload/files-ck / politics.php

(delete the spaces between the "/" )
Sun 11/12/11 at 23:23
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Have done it - although I have a good few guesses at what it's for, as a former Economics experiment guinea pig who has a First-Class degree in History and Politics.

Neoinstitutionalism is awesome, by the way.
Sun 11/12/11 at 23:20
Regular
right ...
Sun 11/12/11 at 22:14
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Zis miight sond straange but ... time for Tumbleweed here ...
Sun 11/12/11 at 21:05
Regular
Hi guys,

the survey is mainly about your opinions. I can't give much details right now or my resultts could be biaised.
But i would appreciate if some of you would agree to complete it. :) Everything will be explained in the end.
I understand it might sond strange but i really need participants. Once again thanks to those who will try. I'm a student and it's not easy to get negative feedback everytime. If you have a sister/ brother or a child at school, i hope you will understand lol
Thu 08/12/11 at 18:19
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Ha ha :¬D Come on Garin, it's nearly Christmas ... break into a
small smile
Nice one pete.
Thu 08/12/11 at 17:50
Regular
"I like turtles"
Dr. Garin wrote:
Pointing out typos on the internet, the lowest of the low. ;)

Did you spot the much better one on the survey itself? It made me laugh so much that I actually gave up doing the survey (that and the fact that I also had no idea what the hell it was about?). That glorious typo was ''Liberal Demoncrats''

Perhaps that party really is lead by Old Nick, in which case David Cameron did indeed do a deal with the devil which is going to plunge us all into eternal darkness? :)
Thu 08/12/11 at 16:13
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Pointing out typos on the internet, the lowest of the low. ;)

I found the questionnaire quite strange though. Its so erm...abstract (?) I didn't have a clue what I was answering half the time*.
Thu 08/12/11 at 15:57
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
ResearchesGE wrote:
lol, i hope you will be as good when it comes to completing my research ;)

Right :¬P
Thu 08/12/11 at 13:38
Regular
lol, i hope you will be as good when it comes to completing my research ;)
Mon 05/12/11 at 18:47
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
pete_21 wrote:
Who is master reaseach?

Good spotting pete :¬D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.