GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mistique, are you convinced yet?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/12/01 at 19:09
Regular
Mistique, are you convinced yet? You know, about that wrestling - gay thing. My passage has been on your topic for ages now and you still havn't replied. So, like, I'm beggining to thing I've convinced you but that feels strangely uncomorfortable.

From Robert Kilroy-Silk (i.e. Tazz)

Go in Peace,

Serve the Lord,

and KILL BIN LADEN!!
Sun 30/12/01 at 18:57
Regular
"Guess who..."
cool, but what if i've seen all the answers already?
Sun 30/12/01 at 15:34
Regular
Tazz, what you do is READ the QUESTION and WRITE the ANSWER from the four possible answers, just like the real show. Now, is that to hard for you to understand?? Seriously now, it's got all the rules under the topic!!
Sun 30/12/01 at 14:37
Regular
"Guess who..."
how do i play it? what do i click on?
Sun 30/12/01 at 10:30
Regular
WWF Who wants to be a Millionaire is a topic started by Jackass with questions on WWF in it, you just answer them.
Sun 30/12/01 at 07:09
Regular
"Guess who..."
J@ck@$# wrote:
> Tazz, no offence or anything but that little thing you put at the bottom of your
> text is anoying. Yeah, we all Bin Laden dead, but not not at the end of every
> damn thing you post. If you are true WWF, then step up and face the challenge at
> the WWF Who Wants To Be A Millionnaire? A new set of questions will be posted
> soon!!!!

Hey, I just found out about this site two weeks ago. I've never played WWF Who want's to be a millionare, I don't know how. And if you've ever seen or heard me say anything about it, then it's just my little bro using my ID again. (Damn that can get so annoying!)
Sun 30/12/01 at 07:05
Regular
"Guess who..."
Hey, in case you hadn't noticed i stopped that cr@p ages ago!
Sat 29/12/01 at 20:42
Regular
Tazz, no offence or anything but that little thing you put at the bottom of your text is anoying. Yeah, we all Bin Laden dead, but not not at the end of every damn thing you post. If you are true WWF, then step up and face the challenge at the WWF Who Wants To Be A Millionnaire? A new set of questions will be posted soon!!!!
Sat 29/12/01 at 20:42
Regular
Tazz, no offence or anything but that little thi9ng you put at the bottom of your text is anoying. Yeah, we all Bin Laden dead, but not not at the end of every damn thing you post. If you are true WWF, then step up and face the challenge at the WWF Who Wants To Be A Millionnaire? A new set of questions will be posted soon!!!!
Sat 29/12/01 at 16:27
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Stop arguing we all know Tazz has the biggest mouth this side of Brooklyn.
Sat 29/12/01 at 16:24
Regular
"Guess who..."
OK, keep ya hat on!

From Tazz.

(P.S. Eat SPAM!)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.