GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Should I Get Twisted Metal: Black?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/12/01 at 22:34
Regular
I'm going into Southampton tomorrow to buy a game but I need to know whether I should buy Twisted Metal: Black. Is it really that good?

Any replies will be really helpful,

Thanks a lot.
Fri 28/12/01 at 14:01
Should I get Enter The Dragon on X Box?
Thu 27/12/01 at 22:57
Regular
"me + kids = jail..."
I bought TM:B today. I've only played it for about 30 minutes but so far it seems really good.
Wed 26/12/01 at 00:31
Regular
My brother has TMB. I`ve played some 2 player co-op with him, and it seems fairly good fun. Basically its a graphically updated version of TMWT, and whilst it wasn`t hard to be more visually impressive than TMWT, it does actually look quite good - though a little dark.

If all the cut scenes and stuff have been censored... then I`ll be pretty annoyed, and I`m sure my brother will too. Whilst some of the stories weren`t particularly nice, it did give you a sense of purpose. Driving round shooting up other cars is fun, but its nice to know at the end that you`ve achieved something. I`m hoping to take a look at the one player game tomorrow... (or is that today now?).
Tue 25/12/01 at 23:32
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Do you now? Is it because of those Blonde locks? Or are you something else?

I will give you a clue.

You work from home (Although thats not normal in this job)

Loads of blokes are always coming round your house. And leaving.

You have loads of cash.

Its starts with P and ends with E

Its abviviated as Proz

With I then E at the end. You also have a price list. Its £50 for a suck. And £100 for full :o)

Know what job it is Myst? ;o) Work it out :-) Ho Ho Ho I hope Santa came round. Mrs Santa won't be too pleased when I tell her mind..
Tue 25/12/01 at 23:30
Regular
Yes, our version of the game has been censored.

I got the game, but havnt played it that much. Too many games to get through...

but it seems good from the few minutes that i have played on it.
Tue 25/12/01 at 23:25
Regular
GasMask wrote:
. Just because nobody lives near you.

THANK GOD
i get stalked enough on MSN i would be a nightmare if y'all lived near me, all of ya knocking on my door wanting a piece of mystique.
Tue 25/12/01 at 23:23
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Mystique wrote:
> oh ai monkeyfish, looks like you've scored

Ha Bloody Ha Myst. Just because nobody lives near you.
Tue 25/12/01 at 23:22
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Pyramids? I have a membership to that place! I go like every week :-)
Tue 25/12/01 at 23:16
Regular
And yes, I do have msn - [email protected]: anyone can come along!
Tue 25/12/01 at 23:16
Regular
oh ai monkeyfish, looks like you've scored

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.