GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Orta in the Sky with Dragons"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Panzer Dragoon Orta'.
Tue 11/03/03 at 08:28
Regular
The Dreamcast may be long dead but SEGA are continuing to release some quality titles. One such game is PANZER DRAGOON ORTA [which is released on the 28th of this month].

If you liked the luscious REZ then you are bound to like PDO. Like REZ, it's an 'on-rails' flying shooter, and it looks beautiful and plays like a dream. Smilebit, the creators of the game, have produced something truly fantastic.

Having played the Xbox demo of the 1st level, I can't wait to get my hands on this beauty. Yes it's true that all the gameplay consists of is shooting things, but [for me] it's going to be a game to treasure: a visual feast which is both relaxing and intense at the same time.

Anyone else counting the days until it's release?
Wed 09/04/03 at 09:14
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Now it's been and gone - and excellent is was too.
Finished it 3 times, and now it sits proudly in my SEGA games collection to be plucked out at will and enjoyed again and again.
Wed 12/03/03 at 13:13
Regular
PDO is top of my XBOX list this Spring.
Tue 11/03/03 at 13:15
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Yes, the original Panzer Dragoon is unlocked when Orta is completed. Nice little bonus.
Tue 11/03/03 at 13:01
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Yeah, it is.
Tue 11/03/03 at 11:29
Regular
"Long time no see!"
But isn't one of the Panzer Dragon games unlockable when you complete 'Orta on the X-Box, or something?
Tue 11/03/03 at 09:50
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Hah! I got Shenmue 1, 2, Headhunter and Skies of Arcadia for £30...

Still though..Panzer Dragoon Saga for £4! Jesus H Christ!
Tue 11/03/03 at 09:42
Regular
"DS..."
Heh, well it was in a 2nd hand shop which dont know sh!te about games and i've treasured it ever since i've owned it, I nearly had a heart attack when i saw it in the shop window along with all the other common saturn titles, on and btw this is the place where i got Shenmue 1 and 2 complete and MINT for £10 the pair :D

slik ~_~
Tue 11/03/03 at 09:40
Regular
"DS..."
Oh and on the subject of Rare saturn games i have Xmas Nights for sale for about £20 - £25 (inc P&P recorded del etc) so if anyones intested leave your e-mail address in this thread and i'll give you more details.

slik ~_~
Tue 11/03/03 at 09:39
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
£4!!

FOUR BLOODY POUNDS?

What cretin sold it to you for such a low price?

*has a heart attack and drops dead after shelling out £50 for it*
Tue 11/03/03 at 09:38
Regular
"DS..."
Heh, i managed to pick up a copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga complete and Mint for £4 a while ago, def my greatest bargain to date, it is a truly gr8 game though and no other installment in the series can match it in terms of it's amazing gameplay which excels in every department, a true classic.

slik ~_~

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.