GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
" Hello, is it me your lookin' for?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/12/01 at 09:15
Regular
Last night, I went to Abrahams to see my friends boyfriends band, Winston. They were worth going for alone (though the copius amounts of Alcohol were undeniably a bonus). When I finally staggered home at 3, I didn't feel like sleeping, and browsed through some of my magazines (games magazines before you ask). I was thinking how good it must be to be a rock star, or at least in a band. That's when I came across an unusual game in review section. It was about creating your own band and taking them to the top. It got a really bad review and I'm not going to get it, but I presume it's in the same format as Theme Park et al. That was a little weird, but then I saw a cycling game, where you managed a team of bikers. Do any of you lot know anymore unusual games.
Fri 21/12/01 at 21:48
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Oh yeah, but that wasn't the band game I was talking about.
Fri 21/12/01 at 21:35
Regular
Theres one of those games out at the moment, its called Popstar Maker or summet like that
Fri 21/12/01 at 21:32
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Anyone here in a band? Where do you play? Do you get paid? Winston (the band I went to see) got 'a bob or two' and they were only on 15 minutes. So imagine what the pay is at the top.
Fri 21/12/01 at 11:17
Regular
"Acid Casual"
I'll second that.

You get women wanting to sleep with you without having to try.

Thats worthy of a game.
Fri 21/12/01 at 11:02
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
uksgamer2002 wrote:
I was
> thinking how good it must be to be a rock star, or at least in a band.

---

Yup.
Fri 21/12/01 at 09:28
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Mary Star show jumping. Or that Island one with the 'chicks', erm, and larry leisure suite
Fri 21/12/01 at 09:23
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
It was funny:) I'll remember those games soon.....maybe.
Fri 21/12/01 at 09:23
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
There are quite a few. I can picture them but....well, a hangover makes you a little forgetful. LOL. Winston did a cover of Lionel Richies song, erm, the one where is sings 'hello, is it me your lookin for'.
Fri 21/12/01 at 09:19
Regular
"bearded n dangerous"
Rockstar Ate My Hamster??

8-bit classic that based around exactly that.
Fri 21/12/01 at 09:15
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Last night, I went to Abrahams to see my friends boyfriends band, Winston. They were worth going for alone (though the copius amounts of Alcohol were undeniably a bonus). When I finally staggered home at 3, I didn't feel like sleeping, and browsed through some of my magazines (games magazines before you ask). I was thinking how good it must be to be a rock star, or at least in a band. That's when I came across an unusual game in review section. It was about creating your own band and taking them to the top. It got a really bad review and I'm not going to get it, but I presume it's in the same format as Theme Park et al. That was a little weird, but then I saw a cycling game, where you managed a team of bikers. Do any of you lot know anymore unusual games.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.