GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I hate Cats!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/12/01 at 23:06
Regular
Ok, laugh, but I won't.

My family has put a few presents under the tree early. 8 or so. Today, my god-fore-saken cat went and 'urinated' on them! Ruined, stinky and wet christmas presents!! This christmas is gonna be great. Anyone else got any un-fortunate Ccat or Christmas tales.

Humph:(
Fri 21/12/01 at 09:12
Regular
"bearded n dangerous"
In my younger (and crueler) days, I set out to disprove the hypthesis that cats alway land on their feet. I found after extensive scientific research that if you give them an equal amount of sidespin and backpin, they don't.
Fri 21/12/01 at 08:14
Regular
I hate cats with a passion. Ever kicked a cat? I have, damn things trying to get at my pond again. It's really satisfying.
Fri 21/12/01 at 05:19
Accually the Broadway Cats was pretty good.
Fri 21/12/01 at 00:30
Regular
I hate cats they meow and and their smells bloody awful - Gregg the Grim reaper (conker's bad fur day)
Fri 21/12/01 at 00:22
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Well there is a bigger problem with my cat. It has brought flees into the house and now they are jumping around all around our place. For some strange reason they bite my mum and not me even though the majority of them are in my room...

Plus my cat isnt the brightest bulb in the building....she keeps falling on her ar*e all the time when she tries to jump big gaps.Well thats what happens when you are old and crumbly :S
Thu 20/12/01 at 23:25
Regular
"Back in black"
Reaper[oV] wrote:
> Unfortunate cat tales? Yes, ours got run over yesterday. What a fun start to the
> holidays..

Thats not very nice:(
Thu 20/12/01 at 23:19
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Unfortunate cat tales? Yes, ours got run over yesterday. What a fun start to the holidays..
Thu 20/12/01 at 23:18
Regular
"Back in black"
Ant wrote:
> My Cat that lived till it was 17 used to pee on the sofa all the time. Died
> while we were on holiday. {:(

By the way, have you given your cat a good kick
> up the ar*e yet?

Nope, just banned it from the sitting room for ever:D Mwhahha, last laugh will be mine!!
Thu 20/12/01 at 23:12
Regular
"I like cheese"
My Cat that lived till it was 17 used to pee on the sofa all the time. Died while we were on holiday. {:(

By the way, have you given your cat a good kick up the ar*e yet?
Thu 20/12/01 at 23:06
Regular
"Back in black"
Ok, laugh, but I won't.

My family has put a few presents under the tree early. 8 or so. Today, my god-fore-saken cat went and 'urinated' on them! Ruined, stinky and wet christmas presents!! This christmas is gonna be great. Anyone else got any un-fortunate Ccat or Christmas tales.

Humph:(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.