GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Deader than the Dodo."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/12/01 at 13:51
Regular
Where is everyone today? I'm at college, on chat but no-ones talkin, well, typing. Has anyone seen the video free with Cube. Sonic Adventure 2 looks pretty good. It seems to prefer fast, racey fun over anything else, and the musics okay too. Resident Evil looks a promising conversion and Galleon seems a nice idea. The futures bright, the futures purple.
Thu 20/12/01 at 15:27
Regular
"I confused?"
I've got it thoughs there no star wars. Dang
Thu 20/12/01 at 14:14
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
It's so big 'cos it has a special device that, when ordered, releases a scent that makes people send money to Microsoft.
Thu 20/12/01 at 14:09
Regular
"bearded n dangerous"
uksgamer2002 wrote:
> Americas already had to build 4 new nuclear power plants to run the things 'cos
> the electricity they use is huge.

Yeah, that's right. That's why the box is so big, so it can fit all those oversized electrons in.
Thu 20/12/01 at 14:04
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Sonic Advance V Mario Advance, the winner? It's a tough choice.
Thu 20/12/01 at 14:03
Regular
"not dead"
The Resident Evil remake for Gamecube is indeed looking quite stunning. (much better than the original, LOL)

I saw footage of Sonic a while ago, and it looks great, apparently it will make use of the GBA connectivity, so I'll be gettign Sonic Advance too, whenever the heck it's released!
Thu 20/12/01 at 14:02
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Americas already had to build 4 new nuclear power plants to run the things 'cos the electricity they use is huge.
Thu 20/12/01 at 14:00
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
I hope the room under your TV is big 'cos that black and green box is BIG.
Thu 20/12/01 at 13:59
Regular
"bearded n dangerous"
What rubbish. The future is green, and smells of stilton.
Thu 20/12/01 at 13:58
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
It's rumoured delivery costs for the X-box will be huge. Those crains ain't cheap you know.
Thu 20/12/01 at 13:57
Regular
"pob, the originator"
uksgamer2002 wrote:
> The futures bright, the futures purple.

Everything was great but sadly the future is black (with traces of green and blue); not kiddy purple.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.