GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bad day"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/12/01 at 10:08
Regular
My throat is really sore, I was off work with it last week, but it's coming back again, only worse. I had to come into work today though, as one of the guys I work with is on a training course, so I've got loads to do.

ANyway, I sent out the daily report, with a huge mathmatical error on it, like 37+6=40. Damn dirty Excel spreadsheet functions and clicking wrong cells. I had to bloody send out an amendment to it, making me look very stupid indeed.

Then, I'm typing away, and somehow my foot catches the little lever to adjust the chair height. The chair comes down quite quckly, and forces my leg into an uncomfortable position.

Worse still, I just can't get it back to the right height.

Oh well, I'm leaving early to go watch Lord of the Rings, so today HAS to get better.
Thu 20/12/01 at 10:08
Regular
"not dead"
My throat is really sore, I was off work with it last week, but it's coming back again, only worse. I had to come into work today though, as one of the guys I work with is on a training course, so I've got loads to do.

ANyway, I sent out the daily report, with a huge mathmatical error on it, like 37+6=40. Damn dirty Excel spreadsheet functions and clicking wrong cells. I had to bloody send out an amendment to it, making me look very stupid indeed.

Then, I'm typing away, and somehow my foot catches the little lever to adjust the chair height. The chair comes down quite quckly, and forces my leg into an uncomfortable position.

Worse still, I just can't get it back to the right height.

Oh well, I'm leaving early to go watch Lord of the Rings, so today HAS to get better.
Thu 20/12/01 at 10:10
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
My brother saw LOTR last night and he thought it was the best film since Star Wars.
Thu 20/12/01 at 10:11
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Meka, I can make your day and Xmas be the best ever.

email me

[email protected]
Thu 20/12/01 at 10:14
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Someone has brought a CD player in with an Xmas Carol Cd.

Someone will die before the end of today if this plays all day
Thu 20/12/01 at 10:15
Regular
"I confused?"
Get them one for me. We've just played truth or dare in my travel and tourism group my dare was to moon the staff room. Like hell!
Thu 20/12/01 at 10:25
Regular
"not dead"
Goatboy wrote:
> Meka, I can make your day and Xmas be the best ever.

email
> me

I've just discovered that all POP email services are blocked from my work computers, so I can't email you until later.

Damn dirty work.
Thu 20/12/01 at 10:27
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
It doesnt have to be Christmas songs that are terrible seasonal efforts...

We never get together at all
till the last day of honica
I got you a harmonica
and a bag of choclate coins

:)
Thu 20/12/01 at 10:29
Regular
"not dead"
I've just discovered that all POP email services are
> blocked from my work computers, so I can't email you until later.

Damn dirty
> work.

I tell a lie, I've just got on to my crappy lineone account, and sent you an email.
Thu 20/12/01 at 10:34
Regular
"bearded n dangerous"
Armatige Shanks wrote:
> It doesnt have to be Christmas songs that are terrible seasonal efforts...

We
> never get together at all
till the last day of honica
I got you a
> harmonica
and a bag of choclate coins

:)

Wish I got presents that good.
Thu 20/12/01 at 10:51
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Meka_Dragon wrote:

I tell
> a lie, I've just got on to my crappy lineone account, and sent you an email.

--

Done. Replied just now.

And I've convinced a Muslim guy here to say that the CD of Christian Carols is offensive to him and that he feels discriminated against, so it's being turned off.

YES! Result.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.