GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Review on Timesplitters 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Timesplitters 2'.
Mon 17/03/03 at 18:56
Regular
Timesplitters 2 which I highly recommend you get has exellent graphics and good controls. But the controls are hard until you get used to the then they are really good. The sound is extremely realistic and what always amuses me is whem the living dead scream and shout when they are on fire and sometimes they say 'it burns'.

The gameplay is good and it will take a while to complete. There are a number of tasks and you can also unlock multiplayer games, characters and multiplayer levels. There are 9 levels in all.

The good things about it is the exellent gameplay and the realism of the game.

But when you start you will find the controlls very hard but eventually you will get used to them.

My verdict about the game s that it is a superb game, and I highly recommend you get it.
Mon 17/03/03 at 20:39
Regular
THat's not real!!

It's fake, I can put my hand right through it!!
Mon 17/03/03 at 20:33
Regular
"Hallelujah"
thats a pretty good invention, we should go into business together, im wrking on my morning-after-anti-munter-in-your-bed-destruction-kit. i'll be a millionare in no time
Mon 17/03/03 at 20:28
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
This is why, when I patent my 'stab people over the internet' device, I will become a millionaire.
Mon 17/03/03 at 20:22
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
THIS is a TimeSplitters 2 review.

http://uk.special.reserve.co.uk/ reviews/customer.php?index=1008785044&specialid=57976

:-D
Mon 17/03/03 at 19:28
Regular
"Hallelujah"
im aware its spelt 'review' like i spelt it on the botom line? sorry i type little fast somtimes.

my spelling has been corrected, i am now worthy of your respect! *see's no change in respect* never mind
Mon 17/03/03 at 19:27
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Robin wrote:
> Had it, played it, hated it, sold it...
>
> Yup i hated the game as soon as i played it, i just bought it without
> seeing if it was any good or not...
> But other people might find it good *you*, but i just dont really like
> those kind of games...

But aren't you the one who said you would much rather "have a good game of Halo or Unreal Championship" over a GC game anyday??

Timespliters 2 is a First Person Shooter, just like "Those kind of games."
Mon 17/03/03 at 19:24
Regular
Garlic Bread!? wrote:
> REVEIW? YOU CALL THAT A REVEIW? my hampster can write better reviews!
> and its dead!

Oh, I thought you were talking about the REAL reviews, and, it's spelt REVIEW
Mon 17/03/03 at 19:23
Regular
yeah it is a pretty bad review.
Mon 17/03/03 at 19:21
Regular
"Hallelujah"
REVEIW? YOU CALL THAT A REVEIW? my hampster can write better reviews! and its dead!

Seriously, it needs a little work and should be in UKreviews not the forums part. ooo i cast down upon someone, i feel so powerful, i think im ready to be a notable, ay IB?
Mon 17/03/03 at 19:21
Regular
eh?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.