Freeola Internet Get Dotted Domains Blog Guides Chat
All .uk domains 99p
Register any UK domain (.uk, .co.uk, .org.uk or .me.uk) for just 99p for 1 year! Offer ends 30th June 2017

Viewing Thread:
'Crash Of The Titans - Review '

This thread has been linked to the game 'Crash Of The Titans'.
Fri 22/07/11 at 11:51:
Regular
"Arguably Arguable"
Well what can i say crash is back with a whole new purpose to stop the evil cortex from turning every animal into mutants in this fun and crazy adventure you can take control of monsters and use them as well your pets but this game can be tricky especially for younger children so i would reccomend it for older kids about 10 and up but overall this game is funny and fun to play
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Fri 22/07/11 at 11:51:
Regular
"Arguably Arguable"
Well what can i say crash is back with a whole new purpose to stop the evil cortex from turning every animal into mutants in this fun and crazy adventure you can take control of monsters and use them as well your pets but this game can be tricky especially for younger children so i would reccomend it for older kids about 10 and up but overall this game is funny and fun to play

Freeola is a UK internet service provider offering the best value and extensive free services. Please compare our domain name registration prices or check out our UK high speed internet access. If you are in business please see examples of our free hosting at Freeola.com/customer-sites.

Safe and Secure Payment