GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MONKEY"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/12/01 at 15:52
Regular
New game idea, too much in need for replies, so it's in here - You are a Monkey, you live the live of yourself, starting off in the jungle - CONTINUE!
Mon 17/12/01 at 15:52
New game idea, too much in need for replies, so it's in here - You are a Monkey, you live the live of yourself, starting off in the jungle - CONTINUE!
Mon 17/12/01 at 15:55
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Nah, sounds rubbish.
Mon 17/12/01 at 15:57
Ok, well at least you could think about importing monkeys, yeah? Please? Go on? I have no life? I need a monkey? MONKEY!!!!

Ahem
Mon 17/12/01 at 16:01
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Sorry, I've got better things to do than acknowledge you. In fact, I'm not even talking to anyone!
Mon 17/12/01 at 16:03
:(
Mon 17/12/01 at 16:05
Regular
"Digging!"
bit like dk then?
Mon 17/12/01 at 16:05
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Ahh, sorry. I love you really Dan.
Mon 17/12/01 at 16:10
Regular
"I like cheese"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> Nah, sounds rubbish.

You're so horrid Snuggly!!

And just a quick question, is TIF 2002 any good?
Mon 17/12/01 at 16:10
Yeah it's sound.
Mon 17/12/01 at 16:11
Regular
"bearded n dangerous"
Monkey's are not just there for your amusement in videogames, you know.
A monkey is not just for Christmas! He can come in very useful at easter, by which time you will have had enough time to train him to steal chocolate Easter eggs from passing children. And on November 5th, prevent the danger of fireworks exploding in your face, by staying indoors, where it's nice and warm, and let the monkey risk dismemberment at the hands of the shady character you bought the out-of-date fireworks from down the pub last week. You can weave him a quiver from his own fur, and strap it to his back to hold wooden spills in, and due to the unique nature of the monkey's opposable thumbs, they can be taught to use a common-or-garden cigarette lighter with ease. Might cost you a bit of money keeping him in B&H, but you can't make an omlette without breaking eggs.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.