GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Done anything stupid lately?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/03/03 at 19:24
Regular
well have you? its just we all do stupid things from time to time. done any lately?

I've done 2 that spring to mind, i put one of those listerine paper disolvie things up my nose today (that burnt which hurt, made my eyes water and i sneezed 7 times in half an hour) AND i put Muscle rub on my arms, lots of it. anyone who has used it will know lightly is always to much!

so done anything stupid lately?
Thu 20/03/03 at 19:24
Regular
"Hallelujah"
well have you? its just we all do stupid things from time to time. done any lately?

I've done 2 that spring to mind, i put one of those listerine paper disolvie things up my nose today (that burnt which hurt, made my eyes water and i sneezed 7 times in half an hour) AND i put Muscle rub on my arms, lots of it. anyone who has used it will know lightly is always to much!

so done anything stupid lately?
Thu 20/03/03 at 19:25
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
I clicked on a topic entitled 'done anything stupid lately?'...
Thu 20/03/03 at 19:25
Regular
Read this post.
Thu 20/03/03 at 19:26
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
I bought Super Smash Bros meleé.
"cheerios"
I wonder why people do stupid things, maybe the fact that they're stupid.... ... :I
In a sex lesson yesturday i shouted out *No chris, i dont want sex with you* when it was all silent, just for a joke, lots of people laughed, but the teacher did not find it very funny...
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
froots wrote:
> Read this post.

I will if you cry me a river shaped lake.
Thu 20/03/03 at 19:28
Regular
Memorandum wrote:
> froots wrote:
> Read this post.
>
> I will if you cry me a river shaped lake.

Then no deal.
Thu 20/03/03 at 19:29
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
Robin wrote:
> In a sex lesson yesturday i shouted out *No chris, i dont want sex
> with you* when it was all silent, just for a joke, lots of people
> laughed, but the teacher did not find it very funny...

That's not funny.

If you sexed up the teacher, now that would have been funny.
Thu 20/03/03 at 19:31
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Froots and el blokey, your jokes were funny but predictable. still funny none the less. i take it you to never do anything really foolish (besides click/read my posts?)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.