GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"VEXX - 23% ?!?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Vexx'.
Fri 21/03/03 at 20:37
Regular
I just read a review about VEXX in PLAY magazine. They gave it 23%.

Unbelievable, I reckon VEXX is a good game and offers a good challenge. It's the only platformer that appeals to me anyway.

Admitedly I played a demo of the X-Box version, but it's all the same. So has anyone else played this and if so what are your opinions?
Fri 21/03/03 at 20:37
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I just read a review about VEXX in PLAY magazine. They gave it 23%.

Unbelievable, I reckon VEXX is a good game and offers a good challenge. It's the only platformer that appeals to me anyway.

Admitedly I played a demo of the X-Box version, but it's all the same. So has anyone else played this and if so what are your opinions?
Fri 21/03/03 at 20:41
Regular
I just said that in the Sony forum...
Fri 21/03/03 at 20:54
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Sorry Asher, I didn't know, I rarely go into the Sony forum now. Not usually much happening.

:)

But dont you think 23% is a bit harsh?
Sat 22/03/03 at 00:36
Regular
It's looks pretty average to me, I think 23% is a little harsh though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.