GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What have they done to Yuna!?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy X'.
Sat 22/03/03 at 14:40
Regular
We all remember Yuna from FFX. (That is, all of you who deserve to go to gaming heaven when you die. For all of you who don't own a copy of FFX, and who don't worship it like a second bible, then go out and buy the game now. Or enjoy your time with the red horned one.)
Yuna was sweet, shy, beautiful (not that I'm into CG girls)and she had a quiet determination that we all came to admire. (At least I did)
She was tossed and thrown through the twisty-turny plot of FFX, assaulted by massive demons, accused of treachery, and at the end of it all, (SPOILER ALERT) the only guy she ever opened up to was whisked away from her.
We all wondered what effect all this would have on our petite summoner in FFX-2. We never imagined this.
They changed Yuna into Lara Croft! She totes twin pistols. She dresses like a hooker. She stikes a suggestive pose in EVERY SINGLE PICTURE of her. WHY?!? If i wanted to see a Lara Croft clone, I would have bought Primal! (Not that I have a problem with Yuna's re-vamped bum. I know that shes not real, and I know that I should go out and meet real girls, but DAMN! You just don't get that kind of perfection in reality!)
Anyhoo, the point of this is this. I want the old Yuna back! I liked her the way she was, with her sweet, innocent smile! SHE was the main character of FFX, not that dumass with the blonde mop!
Who else wants Yuna changed back into her old self!? Who else thinks I'm on drugs!? Speak up, or forever stare into those curvascious buttocks!
Sat 22/03/03 at 14:40
Regular
We all remember Yuna from FFX. (That is, all of you who deserve to go to gaming heaven when you die. For all of you who don't own a copy of FFX, and who don't worship it like a second bible, then go out and buy the game now. Or enjoy your time with the red horned one.)
Yuna was sweet, shy, beautiful (not that I'm into CG girls)and she had a quiet determination that we all came to admire. (At least I did)
She was tossed and thrown through the twisty-turny plot of FFX, assaulted by massive demons, accused of treachery, and at the end of it all, (SPOILER ALERT) the only guy she ever opened up to was whisked away from her.
We all wondered what effect all this would have on our petite summoner in FFX-2. We never imagined this.
They changed Yuna into Lara Croft! She totes twin pistols. She dresses like a hooker. She stikes a suggestive pose in EVERY SINGLE PICTURE of her. WHY?!? If i wanted to see a Lara Croft clone, I would have bought Primal! (Not that I have a problem with Yuna's re-vamped bum. I know that shes not real, and I know that I should go out and meet real girls, but DAMN! You just don't get that kind of perfection in reality!)
Anyhoo, the point of this is this. I want the old Yuna back! I liked her the way she was, with her sweet, innocent smile! SHE was the main character of FFX, not that dumass with the blonde mop!
Who else wants Yuna changed back into her old self!? Who else thinks I'm on drugs!? Speak up, or forever stare into those curvascious buttocks!
Sat 22/03/03 at 20:18
Regular
"  "
Isa? Is that you?
Sat 22/03/03 at 20:29
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I agree with you Xyshon, I liked her better when she was innocent and sweet.But now she looks like Lara Croft, I'm not saying that Lara Croft isn't sexy, I'm just saying that we only need one Lara.
Sat 22/03/03 at 21:07
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Nå†ßu© wrote:
> Isa? Is that you?

Damn you!! How come you still remember me as that little newbie that once had a crush on the Final Fantasy X girls?!

Its Tara that I really love now!!! She's beautiful! And sexy, and gorgeous.... and *This goes on for hours*.... And cute... And sweet.... And she's got a beautiful voice... And she's a lot better than any of those CG girls, or whatever they are!

*Hercules steps in at random and smacks Isa and says "Ayyee!! We don't want to know about your sad love-life!!" *
Mon 24/03/03 at 20:35
"For the horde!!!!"
Xyshon wrote:
> Yuna was sweet, shy, beautiful (not that I'm into CG girls)and she had
> a quiet determination that we all came to admire.

yeah she should have stayed that way, what happens to the others like lulu, Wakka etc...
Mon 24/03/03 at 20:39
Regular
"  "
Mwahaha!
Mon 24/03/03 at 20:39
"period drama"
Well you would change a little after saving the world for ever (or is it?) from the one thing that's been destorying it for years.
Maybe get a little more confident?

I don't think she'll have changed that much - just grown up a little and become more certain of herself. Which is good.
And she's wearing more reaveling clothes - who can argue with that?

What I'm interested in is how they'll bring back the aeons.
You got rid of them all at the end of X, didn't ye? And every FF's gotta have 'em.
Soo .... where are they?
I ponder this on regular occasions.
Tue 25/03/03 at 22:18
Just look for reviews on the Japanese version, it's already out over there.
Tue 25/03/03 at 22:27
"period drama"
I don't wanna.

It happened with FFX, and I basically knew the whole plot before I bought it.
Which was crap.

Never again, I say, never again!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.