GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If There's Only One Good Thing You Do This Xmas - Help A Monkey"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/12/01 at 20:51
Regular
That Monkey is me!

Yes, this Christmas Mr.MWA doesn't know what games to get!

This is quite a tragedy as Mr.MWA hasn't asked for much this xmas and would love a game or two.

Is it wierd or is there no REALLY major releases this xmas? every other year I have wanted over 4 games, but this year after browsing and using my gaming knowledge can think of none!

Ok theres one, GTA 3. But.....I don't have a PS2 and don't want one either, I'm waiting till March for my copy on PC :-s

So can anyone recommend some games on: N64, GBA, DC or PC?

Cheers,
MWA
Fri 14/12/01 at 21:13
Regular
"Digging!"
oh, and harry potter for the pc
Fri 14/12/01 at 21:12
Regular
"Digging!"
for the n64 conkers bad fur day, dk 64, tony hawks 2, jet force gemini, errrrrrrrmmmmm, excite bike 64. pc emperor battle for dune, yuri's ravenge, ra2, black and white, black and white creature ilses, tomb raider chronicles, good OLD x wing (still play on it now, over 6-8 years after it was made (they do a dun up one)) and any worms game.

that a help?
Fri 14/12/01 at 20:59
"Uzi Lover"
hehe I kinda figured the none for N64, it had it's days. I remember just waiting to one my N64 games at xmas, even trying to find the presents that look like N64 boxes to open up first. Afraid thats no more :-(

ISS has commentry on it on the GBA? They don't still go 'And that's a great goal by *voice changes to robot style* England' do they?

I was looking at Wolfstien but i'm not sure, will need to look into it. I was thinking of maybe getting a Online RPG, they look quite intresting and I haven't had the chance to play one before.
Fri 14/12/01 at 20:58
Regular
"¬_¬"
there are quite a few major releases for the PS2 and GBA, but the older consoles are at the end of their tether; its time to move to the next gen. As for PC, there never is that many major games at Xmas.
Fri 14/12/01 at 20:56
Regular
"¬_¬"
No, there is Sin & Punishment for the N64. Civ. 3 for the Pc and mabye return to castle wolfenstein. Shenmue 2 is good, and Warioland 4 on the GBA is utterly amazing. Out of them all, Warioland 4 is the best. Everything that Super Mario Advance should have been, multiplied by your age. :)
Fri 14/12/01 at 20:56
"possibly impossible"
DC
Shenmue 2 - lovely sequel to a lovely game.

Skies of Arcadia - not new, but if you haven't got it, get it!

PSX

Syphon Filter 3 - Nice alternative to MGS, less thinking, more shooting.

Italian Job - again, not too new, but worth it.
Fri 14/12/01 at 20:54
None for the N64. Doom and International Superstar Soccer (with commentary!) on the GBA; Shenmue 2 and Virtual Tennis 2 on the DC, and Return TO Castle Wolfeinstein on the PC.
Fri 14/12/01 at 20:51
"Uzi Lover"
That Monkey is me!

Yes, this Christmas Mr.MWA doesn't know what games to get!

This is quite a tragedy as Mr.MWA hasn't asked for much this xmas and would love a game or two.

Is it wierd or is there no REALLY major releases this xmas? every other year I have wanted over 4 games, but this year after browsing and using my gaming knowledge can think of none!

Ok theres one, GTA 3. But.....I don't have a PS2 and don't want one either, I'm waiting till March for my copy on PC :-s

So can anyone recommend some games on: N64, GBA, DC or PC?

Cheers,
MWA

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.