GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GEL2K is a complete turd, Please - SR ban him now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/08/00 at 01:33
Regular
My message has more relavance then a great white shark
Sun 03/09/00 at 12:47
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
you can get more than that from picking fruit from the feilds near me, you get some free fruit and can talk to people, and maybe even a sun tan while you work, and the hours aren't as long.
Sat 02/09/00 at 14:08
I don't have a clue. I'm 15. put your email adress below to earn much money. no fake - you could earn £350 p/w
Sat 02/09/00 at 12:39
Regular
"I like cheese"
Huh? What does that mean???
Fri 01/09/00 at 21:58
Squints eyes (---) (----)
()
(11111111)
Fri 01/09/00 at 21:22
Regular
"I like cheese"
Fogmaster, did I ever say that the GameCube was gonna be rubbish??? Did I ever say that the PS2 will kick it a*s??? I don't think I did, I think I was quite fair towards both consoles, even though I prefer the PS2. ANd if you don't like arguing, why bother arguing with me now. Although, all I'm doing is giving my opinion. Petty remarks??? I don't remember making any of them in my last message. You probably know more than me, as I'm 13 and you said you'd done your GCSE's this year right? And I'm not saying your wrong, I'm just sending my opinions across. And why would the PSX "car" break down, I haven't had any problem with my PSX what so ever, and I'm not saying that 'cos I own it, I'm saying it 'cos it's true. I don't actually see what you're having a go at me for at the moment, in the past I may have been biased, but I try not to be now, I don't think I have been towards the GameCube, apart from the fact that I, AND I REPEAT, I, NOT YOU, NOT ANYONE ELSE, BUT I, DON'T LIKE IT'S LOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I keep saying, you don't like the PS2's looks, but I don't have a go at you for it, and I don't care if you like the GameCube's looks. Yeah, the colours idea is cool, it would be great if Sony did that.

My point really is that all the consoles, whether it's the PS2, the GameCube, the Dreamcast or the X-Box, they all have their strengths. Such as Nintendo's brilliant reputation and superb games, Sony's success of their first ever console as well as some excellent games, Microsoft's success with computers and great history and Sega, who have most of their strengths mentioned above (apart from the computer thing).
So I can't see the point of arguing when I think all consoles will be great. I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY SORRY TO ANYONE I HAVE BEEN BIASED TOO (such as Fogmaster, Dan, Ashley and a couple of more). I will try not to be biased, if I am, please tell me.

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Fri 01/09/00 at 16:12
Um, Ant - Eidos don't make games. But buy Sydney 2000, they PUBlish it.
Fri 01/09/00 at 13:36
I agreed with you right up until you said that 'If Nintendo built a car it would be a renault'. Lost a little bit of credibilty there.
Fri 01/09/00 at 13:18
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
When I first saw the pictures of the gamescube, I thought, "what are nintendo doing2 but this colour change shows that they obviously don't care about competition, and if it sells it sells, but the only reson it sells is because the customer likes Nintendo's style of games, like Zelda, it might have started off as a cartoon, but the latest pictures look more like the real thing, it's all very impressive, whereas Sony go for apperance, a smooth black box so you can bring your mates home and they'll say, "cool" which gives you a bit of pleasure, but the games havn't had much coverage, just some dull Flight sims and revamped old PS games like tekken tag, which isn't all that good, but then I only think that because they havn't got many new characters, one is a fat sumo which looks like the bloke from Street fighter, just without the wooden shoes. if Sony made a car it would have shiney shell like the sporty two seater delorian from back to the Future!(a documentry was on the other night) but this car is very old, and hasn't got much to offer(not very fast, and breaks down alot, this car had alot of attention when it first came out, but all it's profits were spent on advertising. If Nintendo built a car it would be a renault, very reliable and very respected, but it doesn't get much attention, yet has great specs and can fit a family of four into it!

If you don't understand all that, then your very uneducated, you probably won't know what a delorian is, but it was in 3 films, and there was a documentry on it three days ago. I wasn't going to say either of the cars were Lotus, BMW or whatever, because someone would pick at it and say "no way is @#@# like a 'Lotus', and I find that your petty remarks are just boring now, all I ever see on this site is tiny little comments saying, your so wrong, my console is better for these reasons, and yours is rubbish because it does this, and this! AAAAAHHHHH!!! i'm going mad! the only thing that you can say that's bad about the Gamecube is that it's purple!! so what? I bet you own something that's pretty distasteful for example: Wallace and Gromit slippers, I say this, because I have some, they keep my feet warm, and look good, they also attract some attention, so why are they bad??? I have no idea why some of my mates say they don't look cool! I will leave on that note.

And ANT, all you ever do is argue, so why does Gel2K deserve his own topic?
Fri 01/09/00 at 12:10
Regular
"I like cheese"
Oh, I'm sorry Fogmaster for making a point that GEL2K shouldn't be on here.
Anyway, I think either Konami, Eidos or Rare (if they keep making games like PDark and Goldeneye) will make the best games, with EA and Codemasters just behind.
Of course, like the PSX, the PS2 will be well advertised, and there's no problem with that, as long as the final product is a good one. Hopefully, the PS2 will turn out good. And the GameCube? Well, personally I don't like it's looks but some people might, and it should sell quite well with Nintendo's reputation, but I think the PS2 will sell more, probably just 'cos of more advertising and the success of it's predeccesor (is that how you spell it?) Well, they're my views anyway, I would like to hear other peoples views.
Thu 31/08/00 at 13:31
PS2,GameCube,XBox,Dreamcast. Aren't they all rivitibg names -what about a console called 'Graham' or 'Lucy'?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.