GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I get bullied on school :("

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/06/11 at 16:46
Regular
Hello. i have shifted to a new city so i have also changed school, the problem is that in my new school some students ask my name and start making fun of it, some students start asking me some really disgusting questions ( hope you know what i mean with disgusting ) some students pushes, kick me or ask me to fight.
another problem when i say to them stop bullying me than that person calls his friends and all those friends support him and say to me fight fight and so all students gather up and say to me fight but if i won't than those people bully me today a teacher has saved me for fighting but tomorrow idk, because those children abuse those teachers too like they say sometimes kiss my ass and only thing which they get is detention of one hour and the next day they start bullying me again after school time when im still in side the school area heading towards the exit...
Tue 07/06/11 at 16:46
Regular
Hello. i have shifted to a new city so i have also changed school, the problem is that in my new school some students ask my name and start making fun of it, some students start asking me some really disgusting questions ( hope you know what i mean with disgusting ) some students pushes, kick me or ask me to fight.
another problem when i say to them stop bullying me than that person calls his friends and all those friends support him and say to me fight fight and so all students gather up and say to me fight but if i won't than those people bully me today a teacher has saved me for fighting but tomorrow idk, because those children abuse those teachers too like they say sometimes kiss my ass and only thing which they get is detention of one hour and the next day they start bullying me again after school time when im still in side the school area heading towards the exit...
Tue 07/06/11 at 18:51
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Are you located in the USA? Some of the 'words' you use would indicate a non-European location. You give some information but none that is 'workable'. Is it possible to say more or would this endanger you more?
Tue 07/06/11 at 19:38
Regular
Dragonlance wrote:
Are you located in the USA? Some of the 'words' you use would indicate a non-European location. You give some information but none that is 'workable'. Is it possible to say more or would this endanger you more?

i live in the uk , this is the site of my school
Tue 07/06/11 at 19:40
Regular
VIPgrenade wrote:
Dragonlance wrote:
[i]Are you located in the USA? Some of the 'words' you use would indicate a non-European location. You give some information but none that is 'workable'. Is it possible to say more or would this endanger you more?

i live in the uk , this is the site of my school there some students roaming around in the school searching for fights , so this happed to me a student suddenly pushed me at the back at break time when i was going towards the library there were some more students with him i knew that i could take him off easily because he didn't look much powerful but he was having back up which looked older than me so that's why i didn't say anything so they snatched my bag and started throwing it to each other i just standed there and some more children joined them ( there friends ) but after a while they throwed it back because a guy came with a football and called them to come and play and they ran away, when i came by the library i told the librarian that some kids bullied me so she asked there name i didn't
new the names so she said show me i showed her and she gave them a 20 min detention after school...
Tue 07/06/11 at 20:07
Regular
VIPgrenade wrote:
VIPgrenade wrote:
[i]Dragonlance wrote:
[i]Are you located in the USA? Some of the 'words' you use would indicate a non-European location. You give some information but none that is 'workable'. Is it possible to say more or would this endanger you more?

i live in the uk , this is the site of my school there some students roaming around in the school searching for fights , so this happed to me a student suddenly pushed me at the back at break time when i was going towards the library there were some more students with him i knew that i could take him off easily because he didn't look much powerful but he was having back up which looked older than me so that's why i didn't say anything so they snatched my bag and started throwing it to each other i just standed there and some more children joined them ( there friends ) but after a while they throwed it back because a guy came with a football and called them to come and play and they ran away, when i came by the library i told the librarian that some kids bullied me so she asked there name i didn't
new the names so she said show me i showed her and she gave them a 20 min detention after school... i don't want to be bullied like this ... now early in the morning when my alarm rings i get a bad feeling in stomach because im scared >:(
Tue 07/06/11 at 20:36
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Is this actually happening? :

QUOTE:

"Keeping children safe is the responsibility of us all and as such we do not work in isolation but encourage parents, carers and other professionals to be active participants in the welfare of our young people.

Because if it's not then something must be done to rectify this situation. Which age group are you in...there are two mentioned within this 'superb looking establishment'?

And sorry for assuming that you were 'from out of the UK' :¬)
Tue 07/06/11 at 21:08
Regular
Tell the teachers and let them know that you will sue the school if this continues. You will get results.
Tue 07/06/11 at 22:32
Regular
Dragonlance wrote:
Is this actually happening? :

QUOTE:

"Keeping children safe is the responsibility of us all and as such we do not work in isolation but encourage parents, carers and other professionals to be active participants in the welfare of our young people.

Because if it's not then something must be done to rectify this situation. Which age group are you in...there are two mentioned within this 'superb looking establishment'?

And sorry for assuming that you were 'from out of the UK' :¬)

I found this about my school : Link

Im 12 class 7 in my older school no one bullied me ....
Wed 08/06/11 at 07:46
Regular
"How Ironic"
I used to get bullied when I was younger, despite being one of the big kids in the year. The best thing to do is stick to official channels (ie. teachers, parents), never take it into your own hands.

Detentions etc. are aload of rubbish, they achieve nothing. If I was you, I'd tell my parents of the problems. I know this can be quite difficult, but they will get it sorted out for you. Inform them that all the school is doing is keeping the bullies behind a few minutes a day for making your life hell. I'd go as far as making an official complaint, even organising a meeting with headmaster (tell your parents to ring the school office and ask to speak to him/her). By doing this, nobody will even know you've reported them because teacher's adhere to strict confidentiality (or they should do anyway).

Hopefully, the headmaster will be that worried about you, or if you're my headmaster, worried about OFSTED inspections, that the bullies will hopefully be confronted and threatened with heavier punishments than just stupid detentions, such as letters home to their parents, suspensions, and even exclusions.

What you can do whilst at school to try and prevent bullying, first of all don't stand out too much. If you've got an extreme hairstyle for example, that's probably not a great idea for school. Find yourself a group of friends to hang round with at break times, it becomes harder for a bully to approach you when you've got support. And I reiterate, do not approach the bullies directly. Trying to reason with them, or the opposite, trying to get your own back and fight them etc. is not a good idea. Bullies thrive on suffering for their own benefits, they find it funny and makes them feel superior. Be the adult, don't ignore it, just handle it responsibly.
Wed 08/06/11 at 12:06
Regular
"I like turtles"
If things are that bad then your head of year should be able to help.They are there for exactly this kind of thing (which they have to take very seriously).As for the bullies,don't let them get you down too much.I know it's hard when you're only 12 but although it may seem like the end of world at the moment this period in your life will pass.When you get a bit older you will see these people for the sad acts they really are and you will wonder why you let them get to you so much.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.