GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ellen whitaker the horse mystery"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/06/07 at 19:28
Regular
i am so completely stuck on this ellen whitaker game and theres not a single website is helpful can some1 please help me be4 im driven crazy from this game i have all the showjumping dressage and forest trail bars full & bought everything but i cant work out how to get any further and neither can my m8s plz can some1 help me i really just can't work it out wot so ever plz i will be enternially grateful to any1 who tells me how to do this game.
Tue 26/06/07 at 19:28
Regular
i am so completely stuck on this ellen whitaker game and theres not a single website is helpful can some1 please help me be4 im driven crazy from this game i have all the showjumping dressage and forest trail bars full & bought everything but i cant work out how to get any further and neither can my m8s plz can some1 help me i really just can't work it out wot so ever plz i will be enternially grateful to any1 who tells me how to do this game.
Fri 27/07/07 at 18:51
Regular
"Heyah ppl"
help how do you get the dressage bar up because when i go to the dressage bit it ha a question mark ????
Fri 27/07/07 at 20:23
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I can't help either of you as I haven't played it, but if you like the game you'll probably like the Pippa Funnel horse games too. There is a message board for Horse Mystery over at gamefaqs, you might find answer there, just pop Gamefaqs and Ellen Whittaker into Google and it should bring up the address for you.
Fri 27/07/07 at 21:10
Regular
I imagine it doesn't hold a candle to Barbie Race and Ride.
Fri 27/07/07 at 21:31
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Nothing comes close Grix.

*twitch*
Wed 20/05/09 at 16:00
Regular
hey, to get your dressage bit up you have to complete your jumping and get that to full. the dream course is exactly the same as the shortcut one on the cross country field, in the xc instead of going straight turn to your right then follow it on from there, i haven't completed the dream yet but i only uploaded it an hour ago, i admit it's much harder but i do know as soon as you get through that it's easier. In the dream I think there are about... 6 jumps except the first few jumps will be sourrounded by trees, just watch the fourth jump though as it is in an awkward position. hope that helps.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.