GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Firefox ignoring captcha string in a form"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/05/11 at 14:31
Regular
Hi I have a problem with Firefox ignoring the captcha string in a form on my website works ok with IE on windoze and in Safari on a Mac though. All brousers send the emails it just that Firefox circumvents the captcha (and error) bit. I am using the Freeola provided script and the site is hosted by freeola. www.weymouthanglingsociety.com/contact.html if you are going to test please use the website admin linked form.

Thanks for any help Matt.
Sun 29/05/11 at 20:26
Regular
Thanks Dragonlance, very strange just tried it again and in firefox message sent without the captcha step switched to IE and get the captcha image after sending the form, as expected. But if it worked for you it must be my end I guess. Thanks again for looking
Sun 29/05/11 at 19:22
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Hi Matt, welcome to the forums,

Just tested your 'form' using the website admin form and no problems at all ... everything works fine :¬)

P.S. You may want to check the spelling of the address quoted on your HQ image 'tag' to the right of the contact form :¬)
Sun 29/05/11 at 14:31
Regular
Hi I have a problem with Firefox ignoring the captcha string in a form on my website works ok with IE on windoze and in Safari on a Mac though. All brousers send the emails it just that Firefox circumvents the captcha (and error) bit. I am using the Freeola provided script and the site is hosted by freeola. www.weymouthanglingsociety.com/contact.html if you are going to test please use the website admin linked form.

Thanks for any help Matt.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.