GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Games that make you angry GRRRRRRRRRR"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/12/01 at 20:37
Regular
here's a good one, what game gets you angry. the game that used to work me up was beating M. Bison on street fighter 2 turbo on the snes he is just so hard and repeats the same old move Ahhhhhh.

Haven't really had any other game that has worked me up (apart from windows but that aint a game)

Jet set radio did got on my errrr nerves near the end with that fat idiot with the beat box as he never goes where i want him to.

oh and resident evil : code veronica on DC ahhh that idiot that won't fall out the plane ahhhhhhhhhhh so hard

well i'm angry now after thinking about those moments i wish i could take it out on someone in GTA3 but don't get that till xmas by then i'll have loads of anger

oh just thought of another just as i was about to end it the one that really arsed me off was Micro machines on the Amiga
Tue 24/05/11 at 16:44
Regular
"Admin"
Agreed ... we are all confused and worried by stroke, and we have so many questions that we are often afraid to ask.

So if there is anything you want to ask, please ask .... if we can't answer we probably know someone who can!
Tue 24/05/11 at 15:38
Regular
If you have question regarding any aspect of living with stroke we will try our best to get you an answer
Jim
Fri 14/12/01 at 12:44
When I give someone a real spanking in Pro Evo, and yet the very next game can't string a pass together and hardly have a shot all game.

ARRGH!
Fri 14/12/01 at 02:08
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Thats if you call a Violent possessed psychotic a calm and peaceful guy ;-))

Sad truth is when I throw a paddy at a game its like experiencing GTA3 for real ;-))

Anyway, I'm off for the night ;-)
Fri 14/12/01 at 02:01
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
yeah errr something like that NOT
Fri 14/12/01 at 01:56
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
As for me, I don't get mad at games, I'm quite a calm peaceful guy. When I continue to lose or fail at something again and again I just say "oh well, I'll just try again and eventually my perserverance will be rewarded" right Vamp ? ;-)))
Thu 13/12/01 at 22:30
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Probably missing out on the gold trophy on the licenses in the Gran Turismo games by thousands of a second.

I don't get angry though. I get frustrated but not angry.
Thu 13/12/01 at 22:27
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Missing out on the gold on Alaska in Tricky by only 4,000 and having missed a uber trick x3 landing, which would have easily scored those points needed.
Thu 13/12/01 at 21:13
Regular
"pob, the originator"
179,000 is worse.
Thu 13/12/01 at 21:05
Regular
"¬_¬"
You wanna know whats annoying? Getting 174000 on Aloha Ice Jam on SSX Tricky

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.