GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tomb Raider is cruel and 4 all girls out there we should slap Angelina Jolie"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Tomb Raider 3'.
Sun 23/03/03 at 21:44
Regular
TOMB RAIDER ... OK im told its a good game but why make her fit...WHY especially now the new 1s coming out they have made her more realistic...she no longer has triangle breasts and her bottom is purt...she looks blatently hot! I dont think this is fair on the 1000s of ladys who try their damndest to make their boyfriends world revolve around them! My boyfriend is obsessed with Tomb Raider...the film-the game...her posterior! But he assures me its simply a superb game! HA! Girls we should join hands and bring fat lips down!!!
Sun 23/03/03 at 21:44
Regular
"Light of the world"
TOMB RAIDER ... OK im told its a good game but why make her fit...WHY especially now the new 1s coming out they have made her more realistic...she no longer has triangle breasts and her bottom is purt...she looks blatently hot! I dont think this is fair on the 1000s of ladys who try their damndest to make their boyfriends world revolve around them! My boyfriend is obsessed with Tomb Raider...the film-the game...her posterior! But he assures me its simply a superb game! HA! Girls we should join hands and bring fat lips down!!!
Sun 23/03/03 at 21:47
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
If your boyfriend thinks more of Lara than you, I'd wave him goodbye if i were you if he's not prepared to change his priorities!

Its only a game character after all!
Sun 23/03/03 at 21:48
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Tell your boyfriend he's a sad git who's obssessed with a fictional character who is made out of millions of tiny shapes.
Sun 23/03/03 at 21:49
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Only a character? ONLY A CHARACTER? i assure you miss Joliene is more than a character...and yes i'd buy it for the supurd game play!
Sun 23/03/03 at 21:50
Regular
"Light of the world"
in all fairness my boyfriend cares bout me more than anything,....jus worrying he saw the film like 4 times in a month!
Sun 23/03/03 at 21:51
Regular
"Light of the world"
NO WAY HE CARES ABOUT ME MORE THAN ANYTHING...jus he obsessed with it altogether!!! lol! bless his little socks
Sun 23/03/03 at 21:53
Regular
"Hallelujah"
El Blokey wrote:
> Tell your boyfriend he's a sad git who's obssessed with a fictional
> character who is made out of millions of tiny shapes.

millions is acctually 5000, and 'tiny shapes' are polygons you cretin (wow, now i know what it feels like to be Insane bartender)
Sun 23/03/03 at 21:53
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Lil ginge wrote:
> bless his little socks

Now there's a phrase I haven't heard in years!
Sun 23/03/03 at 21:57
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
dress up as Lara. Go over to his and watch his little face light up.

Sounds like he likes Ms Jolie, you should just go on and on about some bloke and see how he reacts to it.
Sun 23/03/03 at 21:58
Regular
"Light of the world"
MMMMM....now theres an idea sam! what you think?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.