GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A few PS2 modifications...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/03/03 at 20:02
Regular
The PS2 is great yeah, the best computer gaming has ever been I know but maybe a little something extra could boost the market.

Sweet dispenser:

It works like this, everytime you complete a level or progress in the game in some way you are rewarded with not virtual satisfaction but being able to taste victory. The sweet dispenser is attatched to the main system and inside would be a sweet maker which would determine the type of sweet you got depending on the game. If you recieve the misery of gettting 'Game Over' anytime in the game you will be issued with a booby sweet which could be any flavour. The flavours range from 'spicy curry' to 'stale cheese'. True gamers will not be put down but this! The best will carry on and retry... and the failures will... well most likely go pay a visit to the toilet! An invention sure to have an affect. The good gamers would recieve rewards and the poor gamers would get what they dererve for being poor at gaming. The only way to avoid eating the crap sweets.... practise more... buy more games. Resulting in the games industry getting bigger and gamers experiencing more advanced hardware.

Dating Agency.

The games console would record what you put into it, the type of DVD's you watch (could prove embarrasing!.... yes you know who you are!*tuts*), the type of games you play, the music you listen to. The information would be sent via satelitte and processed to find you a perfect match. Lets face it, some gamers take on the role of being a 'gamer' and thats what their occupation is. They have little chance of finding a partner and maybe this is a great way. The couple for their first date could have an online game of Quake or Tony Hawks and if things pick up maybe they could exchange cheats. A sure way to prove that Lara Croft isn't the only woman some male gamers have been close to(yes you have used thein game camera in a perverted way haven't you!)
Mon 24/03/03 at 20:46
Regular
"\\"
†Kerrang† wrote:
> The good gamers would recieve rewards and the poor
> gamers would get what they dererve for being poor at gaming. The only
> way to avoid eating the crap sweets.... practise more... buy more
> games.
>
> Dating Agency.

ummmm... nice idea and all but... why cant we just throw the crap sweets in a bin?

*reads through his post*

heh heh, by 'we' i mean the crap gamers and by the crap gamers i mean not me
Mon 24/03/03 at 20:40
Regular
"Bobba you"
Berserko wrote:
> †Kerrang† wrote:
> The PS2 is great yeah, the best computer gaming has ever
>
>
> you have to be kidding me

I thought you owned one?
Mon 24/03/03 at 20:15
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
Jesus talk about picky!
Mon 24/03/03 at 20:13
"For the horde!!!!"
†Kerrang† wrote:
> The PS2 is great yeah, the best computer gaming has ever

you have to be kidding me
Mon 24/03/03 at 20:05
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
†Kerrang† wrote:
> The PS2 is great yeah, the best computer gaming has ever been

I stopped after that.
Mon 24/03/03 at 20:03
"Do you know my name"
I like the idea of a sweet dispenser but i'm not too sure about the dating agency.
Mon 24/03/03 at 20:02
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
The PS2 is great yeah, the best computer gaming has ever been I know but maybe a little something extra could boost the market.

Sweet dispenser:

It works like this, everytime you complete a level or progress in the game in some way you are rewarded with not virtual satisfaction but being able to taste victory. The sweet dispenser is attatched to the main system and inside would be a sweet maker which would determine the type of sweet you got depending on the game. If you recieve the misery of gettting 'Game Over' anytime in the game you will be issued with a booby sweet which could be any flavour. The flavours range from 'spicy curry' to 'stale cheese'. True gamers will not be put down but this! The best will carry on and retry... and the failures will... well most likely go pay a visit to the toilet! An invention sure to have an affect. The good gamers would recieve rewards and the poor gamers would get what they dererve for being poor at gaming. The only way to avoid eating the crap sweets.... practise more... buy more games. Resulting in the games industry getting bigger and gamers experiencing more advanced hardware.

Dating Agency.

The games console would record what you put into it, the type of DVD's you watch (could prove embarrasing!.... yes you know who you are!*tuts*), the type of games you play, the music you listen to. The information would be sent via satelitte and processed to find you a perfect match. Lets face it, some gamers take on the role of being a 'gamer' and thats what their occupation is. They have little chance of finding a partner and maybe this is a great way. The couple for their first date could have an online game of Quake or Tony Hawks and if things pick up maybe they could exchange cheats. A sure way to prove that Lara Croft isn't the only woman some male gamers have been close to(yes you have used thein game camera in a perverted way haven't you!)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.