GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I rule the forum! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/08/00 at 20:16
Regular
My name is now shown eight times for replies! I RULE THE FORUM! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Probably by the time you read this my names would have disapeared. Damn.
Thu 23/11/00 at 17:28
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
yeah, sorry about that, I only noticed when i clicked on the 'post this message' button, if I had pressed stop and editted it then i h=would have posted twice, I hate it when i do that,(Tony, when i posted 7 times for that extra game, some time ago now, it was sincere, no cheating whatso ever going on).
Thu 23/11/00 at 17:21
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Thats SHEEPY!
Thu 23/11/00 at 17:16
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
i was only kiddin around Grix, you know aswell as I do that everysingle one of your posts has been replied to, this has got to be a first, it's usually Ant trailing behind, ha ha.

:)

Savatt, I have replied to some of your stuff, this is what SHEPY was saying, but apparently he didn't get any replys, so think your self lucky, people just ignore what I say but reply to keep me from going insane. I think.
Thu 23/11/00 at 17:12
Regular
Make that 6%. Har har.

I think the majority of posts on these websites are of people telling other people to stick to the subject.
Thu 23/11/00 at 17:01
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Fogmaster wrote:
> just because your name is at the end of the topic doesn't mean you
> rule, it means no one likes you and thinks that what you write is
> a load of crap.
>
> :)

If that doesn't underline the pointlessness of me typing messages on here i dunno what does :-|

But hey ! Some of the stuff i put out gets replied to !!! :-)) Although in percentage terms we're talking about 5% of my posts - doh ! :-(
Thu 23/11/00 at 16:40
Regular
Damn! I was leaving this unreplied to for Fogmaster to find. :0)
Thu 23/11/00 at 16:38
Grix_Thraves wrote:
> My name is now shown eight times for replies! I RULE THE FORUM! HA
> HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
> Probably by the time you read this my names would have disapeared.
> Damn.
Thu 23/11/00 at 16:36
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Away an beil yer heid!
Thu 23/11/00 at 10:53
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
just because your name is at the end of the topic doesn't mean you rule, it means no one likes you and thinks that what you write is a load of crap.

:)
Wed 22/11/00 at 23:09
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Define 'went'.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.