GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Nintendo console confirmed for 2012"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/04/11 at 13:59
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Better start saving the pennies as Nintendo will have a playable version of their new console at E3 this year and will be released in 2012.

Rumours are circulating about what this new console will contain. It seems pretty nailed on that it will backwards compatible with Wii and Gamecube and will feature HD. It seems like that are aiming for something around 360/PS3 level of graphical capability as Nintendo always aim for profit on every console sold. There is also talk of a small touchscreen for the new console.

What would you like to see in a new Nintendo console? What are your thoughts on it?
Mon 25/04/11 at 17:03
Regular
"How Ironic"
I'd like to see Nintendo stick to what their best at :( They'll always be the champions at handheld gaming for me, but for home consoles, they don't do anything for me.
Mon 25/04/11 at 13:59
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Better start saving the pennies as Nintendo will have a playable version of their new console at E3 this year and will be released in 2012.

Rumours are circulating about what this new console will contain. It seems pretty nailed on that it will backwards compatible with Wii and Gamecube and will feature HD. It seems like that are aiming for something around 360/PS3 level of graphical capability as Nintendo always aim for profit on every console sold. There is also talk of a small touchscreen for the new console.

What would you like to see in a new Nintendo console? What are your thoughts on it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.