GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro Truck Rally Lite (iPhone Game) review"

The "Retro Game Reviews" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Truck Rally'.
Mon 07/03/11 at 01:57
"The Videogame King"
I think the full version of this game is pretty awesome judging by the lite version. The lite version only features 1 truck and 1 track whereas the full version features 4 trucks (3 unlockable) and 15 levels (14 unlockable). This game features external damage effects which is one of the main reasons I downloaded it in the first place. I also read the descriptions of some of Squawk Soft's other games such as Monster Truck Racing, and it turns out some (if not all) of their other games (they only made like six games, all of them racing games) have external damage effects too. Unfortunately you have to pay for them. There is not really much else to describe about this game other than that trucks (including yours) can be disabled by crashing, and that there are billboards in the race track that when crashed into are demolished and some of them feature other Squawk Soft games on them.

You can configure the racing physics and enter your initials for when your times are submitted in the fastest lap table. While this game does have external damage effects, the graphics are definitely not the best I have ever seen in an iPod Touch game. The game did get old after a while, but I still like to play it from time to time.

8/10
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Mon 07/03/11 at 01:57
"The Videogame King"
I think the full version of this game is pretty awesome judging by the lite version. The lite version only features 1 truck and 1 track whereas the full version features 4 trucks (3 unlockable) and 15 levels (14 unlockable). This game features external damage effects which is one of the main reasons I downloaded it in the first place. I also read the descriptions of some of Squawk Soft's other games such as Monster Truck Racing, and it turns out some (if not all) of their other games (they only made like six games, all of them racing games) have external damage effects too. Unfortunately you have to pay for them. There is not really much else to describe about this game other than that trucks (including yours) can be disabled by crashing, and that there are billboards in the race track that when crashed into are demolished and some of them feature other Squawk Soft games on them.

You can configure the racing physics and enter your initials for when your times are submitted in the fastest lap table. While this game does have external damage effects, the graphics are definitely not the best I have ever seen in an iPod Touch game. The game did get old after a while, but I still like to play it from time to time.

8/10

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.