GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is your favorite game ever.....WHY????"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/02/11 at 20:03
Regular
Tell me your favorite game ever,and why its your favorite. For instance mine is Pokemon Heartgold version now you tell me yours.
Fri 03/10/14 at 07:57
Regular
Battlefield
4 a game you can never find the best multiplayer online .If you are
good in this game then no one can defeat you in first person
shooter.
Tue 08/10/13 at 21:24
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
There are no favourite games ... there are lots of games that you like replaying or that you may play frequently ... but do you 'play' a favourite game or is it just a figment of your imagination?
Tue 08/10/13 at 07:38
Regular
My favorite game is I Will Die 2... Its really awesome sad instrumental game with ultimate features.I liked it very much...
http://www.gameseverytime.com/
Sat 04/08/12 at 19:34
Regular
My fav has 2 be either Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days or The Sims 2

I'm a huge fan of both series
Tue 19/06/12 at 18:50
Regular
My favotite game is hidden objects game beacuse i like finding all the hidden objects.
Sun 12/02/12 at 14:53
Regular
Alfonse wrote:
Unreal Tournament. 3 was such a let down.

I'm pretty sure I never even played 3. Bad past Alfonse
Sun 12/02/12 at 09:44
Regular
"Arguably Arguable"
Kingdom hearts series forever because I love Disney and also the weapons are AWESOME!
Fri 09/12/11 at 12:54
Regular
"HELLOOO"
FINAL FANTASY 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BEST EVER

FF3 RULES!!!!!!!
Wed 07/12/11 at 22:57
Regular
my favorite game for ds would be black ops because it has ZOMBIES!!!!!!!
Wed 07/09/11 at 17:06
Regular
The original Deus Ex is my favourite game, it was one of if not the first to mix shooting and RPG gameplay that many games take for granted today like Borderlands, Fallout and Mass Effect 2, it also offered you the freedom to tackle objectives and build your character however you saw fit.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.