GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Skype button Instant Pro"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/02/11 at 10:03
Regular
Hi,

Using InstantPro with great ease and success btw, is it possible to add a skype call button to InstantPro?
I will be using the template html provided by skype.
I know how to add the button but would like to know if other users have tried it and if it would slow loading times or any other issues that might arise.

Thanks.
Sat 19/02/11 at 10:15
Regular
Hi,

Will give that a go, would like a share button option in the template, have done now manually but can not do that in gallery page.

Thanks for your quick response
Fri 18/02/11 at 11:40
"Are you sure?"
Looking at the Skype website they also offer an 'email HTML' option these don't use JavaScript - have a play with those but use them on your website rather than in an email :¬)

[s]Hmmm...[/s] My Freeola InstantPro Site
Fri 18/02/11 at 10:44
Regular
Yes, it does use javascript, is there a solution to make or use another type of skype call button if java is the problem?
Fri 18/02/11 at 10:20
"Are you sure?"
Hi,
loading times won't be an issue - but I think the Skype code uses JavaScript which can be an problem with InstantPro.

[s]Hmmm...[/s] My Freeola InstantPro Site
Fri 18/02/11 at 10:03
Regular
Hi,

Using InstantPro with great ease and success btw, is it possible to add a skype call button to InstantPro?
I will be using the template html provided by skype.
I know how to add the button but would like to know if other users have tried it and if it would slow loading times or any other issues that might arise.

Thanks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.