GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHO LIKES METAL GEAR SOLID SUBSTANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance'.
Thu 27/03/03 at 18:43
Regular
I would say metal gear solid substance is propbally the best game for the x-box.It is just an expansion of the metal gear solid 2:Sons of Liberty.There is lots of extra stuff like there is snake tales where you can play parts of metal gear solid 2:sons of liberty.There is also other extras like there is snake boarding which is just Solid Snake going about on a skateboard.There is also other extras like you can look at your photo album and there is dog tag viewer where you can look at the dog tags you have picked up during your files.

My favourite games are:
1.Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance
2.Splinter Cell
3.Mad Dash Racing
4.Amped Freestyle Snowboarding
5.Oddworld Munch's Oddessy
6.Ralli Sport Challange
7.Project Gotham Racing
8.Serious Sam
9.Micro Machines
10.ATV 2:Quad Racing

These are just a few of the games i have played.So if you have spare money and are looking to buy a new game why not get one from my list,they are all good.
Thu 27/03/03 at 18:43
Regular
"Kung Fu Chaos King!"
I would say metal gear solid substance is propbally the best game for the x-box.It is just an expansion of the metal gear solid 2:Sons of Liberty.There is lots of extra stuff like there is snake tales where you can play parts of metal gear solid 2:sons of liberty.There is also other extras like there is snake boarding which is just Solid Snake going about on a skateboard.There is also other extras like you can look at your photo album and there is dog tag viewer where you can look at the dog tags you have picked up during your files.

My favourite games are:
1.Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance
2.Splinter Cell
3.Mad Dash Racing
4.Amped Freestyle Snowboarding
5.Oddworld Munch's Oddessy
6.Ralli Sport Challange
7.Project Gotham Racing
8.Serious Sam
9.Micro Machines
10.ATV 2:Quad Racing

These are just a few of the games i have played.So if you have spare money and are looking to buy a new game why not get one from my list,they are all good.
Thu 27/03/03 at 20:03
Regular
"BOSE"
there's alot of people including me who'd disagree with you. MGS: Substance ain't the best game. even when Splinter Cell hadn't been released yet, people were like "i'm not interested in Solid Snake i wanna know more about Sam Fisher" "what? i'm not interested in MGS, Splinter Cell's the new craze" etc. i'm not saying Splinter Cell's the best game, a LOT of people would say it is. i'm saying more people care more about Splinter Cell than MGS
Thu 27/03/03 at 20:43
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
You're asking who likes MGS: Substance...shouldn't those be question marks?

Any idiot can realise that much...
Fri 28/03/03 at 21:00
Regular
Daveus wrote:
> i'm saying more people care more about Splinter Cell than MGS

Those people are deranged.
Sat 29/03/03 at 08:11
Regular
"BOSE"
wow! another intelligent post from Maverick :-)
Sat 29/03/03 at 09:32
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I prefer Splinter Cell.
It's MGS2 without the blabbering pretentious storyline.
And Solid Snake runs like a man with severe constipation.
And that blonde bloke (can't remember his name) looks like someone from a Bon Jovi tribute band.
Sun 30/03/03 at 11:45
Regular
Daveus wrote:
> wow! another intelligent post from Maverick :-)

Intelligent, and true.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.