GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sort HTML"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/01/11 at 12:32
Regular
Hi all,
I am looking to put 'sort 'html in my site so that people can sort by price lowest/highest or newest first e.t.c. Please can anyone tell me how to do this as i have no html knowledge at all.
Thank you,
Lots of love xxxx
Wed 19/01/11 at 14:29
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
In order to modify the appearance of a page you would need to use a language that can dynamically alter the content of your page depending on the request, I'm afraid that you couldn't do this in HTML currently (maybe HTML5?). I would suggest PHP or Javascript, however if you are using InstantPro then I'm afraid that you wouldn't be able to do so for the time being.

I'm afraid that as InstantPro isn't designed to be able to change the page depending on what is requested, I do hear however that InstantPro could be heading in the direction of online shopping in the future, so perhaps this would be included?

In the meanwhile I can only advise that you consider having a standalone shopping software run along side your InstantPro site, let me know if you want some more information about this.
Wed 19/01/11 at 12:32
Regular
Hi all,
I am looking to put 'sort 'html in my site so that people can sort by price lowest/highest or newest first e.t.c. Please can anyone tell me how to do this as i have no html knowledge at all.
Thank you,
Lots of love xxxx

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.