GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Iraqi ********."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/03/03 at 21:27
Regular
They killed two British soldiers in cold blood. They ambushed a jeep, took out the soldiers and shot them in the neck. I hope they burn in hell. We should carpet bomb the entire country.
Thu 27/03/03 at 21:27
Regular
"Omnipresent"
They killed two British soldiers in cold blood. They ambushed a jeep, took out the soldiers and shot them in the neck. I hope they burn in hell. We should carpet bomb the entire country.
Thu 27/03/03 at 21:33
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
And when you think how we haven't killed any of them at all...
Thu 27/03/03 at 21:34
wo, we can say ...
didnt know that...
How comes it dont let me post the word then...
You wanna watch out they dont ban you for that mate, i know what they think like...
But indeed the are insane people and i hate them, they should all go to hell for doing a thing like that...
But no need for that lanuage...
Thu 27/03/03 at 21:36
"period drama"
It's a war ... what do you expect.
How many Iraqis do you think we've killed?
Thu 27/03/03 at 21:39
Regular
"Omnipresent"
I'm just enraged. We about trying not to hit them then they ambush one of humvee's patrolling a village and shoot them. Just imagine the last thing those soldiers would have seen and you'll understand why I used strong language.

In a foreign country patroling unfamiliar village. Ambushed. Surrounded by men shouting foreign language. Stood up. Soldier looks at his mate. See's him shot in the neck. Thinks of family. *Bang*
Thu 27/03/03 at 21:39
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
The full stop allowed him to write  I think, either that or he did what I just did...
Thu 27/03/03 at 21:41
Regular
"Omnipresent"
It's the Americans we should be worried about. They obviously don't understand friendly fire. Must think it's an international greeting. Did anyone see news at 9.00? They'll understand. My dad was rippin 'em cos they are stupid. We joked that when they jumped out helicopter, it hadn't taken off. WOOOOW, this Organic Alc is strong.
Thu 27/03/03 at 21:41
"period drama"
Yeah, well, I can see what you mean - but there's really nothing we can do about it.

They've already gone against the Geneva Convention by showing dead troops.
They've got chemical weapons.
The troops dress up as civs.

It's not fair, no.
But what can you do?
A really annoying feeling of helplessness
Thu 27/03/03 at 21:42
wow, look i figured it out for myself, its amazing...
soo impressed...
Please dont ban me i was just testing, i know how your minds think...
Any ways some people dont class it as a swear word...
Thu 27/03/03 at 21:46
Regular
"Omnipresent"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Yeah, well, I can see what you mean - but there's really nothing we
> can do about it.
>
> They've already gone against the Geneva Convention by showing dead
> troops.
> They've got chemical weapons.
> The troops dress up as civs.
>
> It's not fair, no.
> But what can you do?
> A really annoying feeling of helplessness

To be honest, having a go at them for dressing up in civ clothes is a little wrong. They are just using a tactic at their disposal. If we were underdogs, we'd use guerilla tactics. I'm just VERY annoyed that they shot someone in cold blood.

BTW, the only way a war could be fair is to strip each man naked and have them fight. That way, no one has the dis/advantage.

BTW2, is a child 'without a father'

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.