GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who will the next member of Vinces Kiss A** club be???"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/12/01 at 20:52
Regular
First, it waz the dignifyed William Regal who resulted in kissing Vinces A**. Then Taker made JR join the club. My question to you though, is whos next?
It is most likely to be someone who Vince hates. Who could it be? I think it may be RVD because he didnt want to join the WWF before Survivor Series when Vince asked him. I dont think he would do it though.
What do you think?
Sun 09/12/01 at 23:05
colin_rulz wrote:
if you want a distgusting thought think of
> errrrrrrrrrrrrr

SUM! KISSING
> <<<<<>>>>>

Distgusting

it came true!!!!!! rikishi is back and had his rear end
kissed by vince. awesome sight!
Sun 09/12/01 at 18:26
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
the kiss a** club is officially closed now that rock forced Vince to kiss Rikishis a**. He couldnt run for it cause Austin would have whooped his a** if he went backstage!
Tue 04/12/01 at 21:57
Regular
"One More Chance"
No offence or anything mate, but i think you will be alot better poster if you spell probably, apart from that keep up the good work.
Tue 04/12/01 at 21:09
i dotn wanna c any1 kiss vincs coz thats errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 1 word

SICK

any1 who condones this kinda thing must be very sad to watch sum guy kiss another guys U could understand if they were gay lovers or sumin but their not so i think its just sad.

if you want a distgusting thought think of errrrrrrrrrrrrr

SUM! KISSING <<<<<>>>>>

Distgusting
Tue 04/12/01 at 21:08
Regular
"I like cheese"
It could be anyone really. I heard there were gonna be more people on Raw, so my guess is...well, there aren't many wrestlers who will actually do it, so it would have to be someone very weak and wimpy. My guess is Tazz, but I don't think he'd actually do it.
Tue 04/12/01 at 21:08
Regular
As of what happened on RAW, Vince is going to be the next member of the Kiss my A$# club. The only thing is , will he go through with kissing the Rock's rear end or will he mess up the Vengence main event (HHH could take Kurts place if this does happen, and I think that the RAW after Vengence, HHH will face the overall champion in a title match)
Tue 04/12/01 at 20:52
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
First, it waz the dignifyed William Regal who resulted in kissing Vinces A**. Then Taker made JR join the club. My question to you though, is whos next?
It is most likely to be someone who Vince hates. Who could it be? I think it may be RVD because he didnt want to join the WWF before Survivor Series when Vince asked him. I dont think he would do it though.
What do you think?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.