GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Transfer Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/06/07 at 15:52
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Just a place for transfers and transfer rumours.

So far:

Scott Parker - West Ham
Nani, Anderson, Hargreaves - Man Utd
Sidwell, Pizzaro - Chelsea
Muntari - Portsmouth

That's all I can remember, except Leeds have released Sullivan and Crainey. Apparently Villa have bid £7m for Reo-Coker, although why anyone would want him in their team, i'll never know why.
Fri 03/08/07 at 12:12
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Another shrew signing by Sven, Valeri Bojinov this time. The other really good buys City have got are Elano, and Petrov especially.
Thu 12/07/07 at 14:29
Regular
Biggie Little Jr wrote:
> I don't see Heinze going, Man Utd consider him their first choice
> left-back and I don't see why he'd want to go to Liverpool. Tevez
> to United was the big story all over the papers, although his
> departure was always somehwat of an inevitability.

Evra was a revelation last season, there's no chance he'll be playing second fiddle to Heinze in the new campaign.

I think it'd be a good move, I don't see why he wouldn't want to come to us. Just down the road, wouldn't have to uproot his life. Fellow Argentine presence in the dressing room (Mascherano, Paletta, Padelli), and following two years of injury and bench-warming, he might see it as the ideal way to kickstart his career again.
Thu 12/07/07 at 14:15
Regular
Crouch is a legend, can't believe that there are still people out there who haven't cottoned on to the fact that he's a quality player.

Pennant came good around two months before the end of the season, which isn't too bad given that that was his first real run in the side (following Garcia's injury).

I think our problem last year was too many new faces at once, and as a result the team struggled to gel. Kuyt, Bellamy, Gonzalez, Pennant, Mascherano, Aurelio, Paletta and Arbeloa were all brought in, it was a bit hectic.

The problem isn't to do with the players. We have the strongest central midfield in the division and the second best defence. With just Torres and Babel in this year, and possibly another left-back, I think we're set to do a lot better.
Thu 12/07/07 at 13:37
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Biggie Little Jr. wrote:

> Liverpool have been suprisingly quiet, and representitives have
> come out and said there not going to be throwing away money,
> i.e. making a lot of expensive signings, can';t see Benitez
> being happy with that. They won't be title contenders with
> players like Crouch and Pennant in the team and until they get a
> regular top class goal scorer.

Hey! Take Crouch out of that equation. The biggest problem Liverpool has with scorers of any kind is making them actually score while wearing a Liverpool shirt. They buy 'goal scorers' who forget how to score until we sell them and then they do wonders for their new teams :(
Sat 07/07/07 at 14:02
Regular
Da Silve scored 34 in 32 last season and even though this may drop a little as he will be playing at a higher level i still recon he is worth 25 - 30 a season. Not bad for £8M. In contrast Torres was what 14 for about 32 last season and for £27M....... I think i know who has the better deal!!!!!
Sat 07/07/07 at 12:56
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
This Tevez deal to Man U just has dodgey all over it! A two year loan deal of which can't be benefiting West Ham and just proves he still isn't totally a West Ham player. I hope Sheffield United follow this deal closely.

West Ham are now the most hatted Premiership club overtaking Chelsea and Man U.

Anyone seen the Arsenal away kit, its white but looks great. Walcott to replace Henry with Da Silva a 20 goal a season player.
Thu 05/07/07 at 14:19
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I don't see Heinze going, Man Utd consider him their first choice left-back and I don't see why he'd want to go to Liverpool. Tevez to United was the big story all over the papers, although his departure was always somehwat of an inevitability.
Thu 05/07/07 at 11:02
Regular
"360: swfcman"
So Tevez is off to Man U, for £20 Million. That doesnt sound too bad a piece of business, especially compared to Bent going for £16 Mill!
Thu 05/07/07 at 00:13
Regular
Well, bye bye Garcia, and all the best. When he was bad he was very very bad, but when he was good he was genius.

Now we want Heinze apparently. Would be a damn good signing if under £10M, we don't really have an adequate left-back.
Tue 03/07/07 at 12:52
Regular
To be fair he was £4.5 but still...... not enough

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.