GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamecube- Will there be a football management game?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/04/03 at 19:45
Regular
The question that has been on my mind for a good couple of days now is the question "Will a football management game like LMA MANAGER or something be coming out for gamecube?????????"
So if anyone knows if there will be a management game, can you PLEASE reply.
Tue 01/04/03 at 19:45
Regular
The question that has been on my mind for a good couple of days now is the question "Will a football management game like LMA MANAGER or something be coming out for gamecube?????????"
So if anyone knows if there will be a management game, can you PLEASE reply.
Tue 01/04/03 at 22:13
Regular
"everyone says it"
There wont be. Go out and bloody play football and get soe exercise.

Football manager games are crap.
Wed 02/04/03 at 09:10
Regular
"lag finder general"
well i hope not they are just a excuse for a foot ball sim!!
Wed 02/04/03 at 09:32
Regular
"DS..."
Football manager games suck so badly, the only reason that Championship manager 4 got to the top of the charts was because of casual fools like the originator of this thread who insist on buying them and swearing that they are the best games ever made, and because of this I laugh in your general direction wholeheartedly *go's back to playing Metroid Prime, a REAL game*

slik ~_~
Wed 02/04/03 at 09:45
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Champ Manager 4 is a strategy game, and there's nothing wrong with that. Football management games are on a totally different end of the gaming spectrum to games like Metroid Prime etc, but they're still a good game genre, albeit one that lacks action and guns.
On the question of a footy management game of the GC, well, I doubt it as it's not really the kind of game that comes out on a Nintendo machine.
Wed 02/04/03 at 10:58
Regular
Er i play football everyweek for a team, I have a gamecube and a PC with a wide variety of games of different Genres........... And I love Champo. Hopefully there won't be one on the gamecube because consol management games are rubbish. Silk is a gimp for his comments. Champo is at the top of the charts because it is a very good game, i'll enjoy playing metroid prime when i get it this week, but i guarantee you that in the end i will have amass more hours on champo than metroid.
Wed 02/04/03 at 13:33
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I agree with Ashley
Wed 02/04/03 at 13:36
Regular
"Aoe Master"
Totoro wrote:
> Champ Manager 4 is a strategy game, and there's nothing wrong with
> that. Football management games are on a totally different end of the
> gaming spectrum to games like Metroid Prime etc, but they're still a
> good game genre, albeit one that lacks action and guns.
> On the question of a footy management game of the GC, well, I doubt it
> as it's not really the kind of game that comes out on a Nintendo
> machine.

i agree it would come on on a nitendo becuse that is not a type of game i would expect them to have on the GC .....
Wed 02/04/03 at 13:54
Regular
The only football management game worth playing is champ manager. And the GameCube is too crap to handle that(lack of hard-drive) Just buy a xbox and get CM 02/03. Vest version worth playing at the moment. I feel CM4 is only for hardcore fans at the moment or you will be dissapointed as it is full of bugs. But i woudnt worry as the orginal CM3 had loads of bugs but still turned out to be fantastic in the end.
Wed 02/04/03 at 13:59
Regular
I consider football management games extremely boring.

What doesn't help their case is when I was around five, I waited for many MANY minutes for my footy games to load on the ZX Spectrum only to find you don't actually play football, you move a few players round and watch as scores appear onscreen.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.