GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where's DK???"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/12/01 at 16:04
Regular
Everyone loves Donkey Kong (I think?), but one thing clear to all DK fans is that currently, we have not heard of any plans for a Donkey Kong game on the forthcoming GameCube. Nope. Not even Diddy. Yes we've seen the racing and pilot games, but that's not enough!! And it'll definitley be out sold by the no.1 multiplayer racing game, Mario Kart!! For the SNES, N64 and GB there's always been a Donkey Kong adventure game and they've all been great! Without big DK, or even little Diddy, it'll seem that the GameCube has something missing from it. Just like how it has no Mario for the launch, but even Luigi's pressence helps quite a bit. We can only hope that there are top secret plans for a future Donkey Kong game on GC in the near future, but only time will tell.
Sat 01/12/01 at 22:10
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Donkey Kong 64 was released around 2 and a half years after the N64. Around Christmas 99 I think. But if there is going to be an adventure game on the GC then Rare will be working on it now.
Sat 01/12/01 at 21:28
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Donkey Kong 64 didn't come out for ages after the N64 had been released.

And there was little seen of Diddy Kong Racing until that was released.

So I doubt were gonna see anything of a new Donkey Kong game until it is nearly completed!

:)
Sat 01/12/01 at 21:25
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
sorry about that, I posted it once then I got the warning about posting the same message twice in a thread and it let me go back to alter the post, yet it still posted the message again. Doh.
Sat 01/12/01 at 21:23
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
Theres also that donkey kong puzzle game for the gba, coconut capers or something.
Sat 01/12/01 at 21:23
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
Theres also that donkey kong puzzle game for the gba coconut capers or something.
Sat 01/12/01 at 21:11
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
Rare are bound to pull something outa their wounderful deep sack. Its like Diddy Kong Racing, that was in the shops before the magazine knew about and could review it! I just cant wait till they bring their new Perfectc Dark out!
Sat 01/12/01 at 16:33
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I mean a Donkey/Diddy Kong adventure of their own!!! Like DK 64, or DK Country 1,2,3, all great games!!!

I did also mention this in my origional post, if you'd read it properly!!
Sat 01/12/01 at 16:30
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
Ok then DK is in Super Smash Bros, is he not?
Sat 01/12/01 at 16:25
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Donkey Kong Boxing.

heh heh!
Sat 01/12/01 at 16:22
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Ace_greg wrote:
> ER what about Donkey Kong racing on the Gamecube?

I said: "Yes, we've seen the racing and pilot games..."

Look before you type next time!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.