GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario Party 3 (the drunk review)"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/12/01 at 11:13
Regular
Finally the last N64 game has been released, well a couple of weeks ago actually, i've got my copy, how about you? nope didn't think so. But anyway it almost brings a tear to my eye, it's sort of the end to an era (not sure if that's the right spelling?) anyway to sign the N64 off, i'm gonna do a review of Mario Party 3, i've already been playing it a bit this week, but tonight is gonna be the real test to see if it really is any good.

Yup tonight ladies and gentleman i'm going to be George Michae.....ahhh sorry got a bit carried away there. Anyway tonight the real test for Mario Party comes, i'm going down the pub this afternoon for pretty much the whole afternoon with my mates, then in the evening they're coming back to my house (not for coffee you dirty git) too play some N64 games, by that stage me thinks we should be kinda smashed and this is the real test for Mario Party games, is it fun when you're drunk? or is it just plain pile of old poo? would I prefer to be playing Wrestling? can i really be assed to play a board game?why the hell am I asking all these questions?

Anyway join me later, if i'm still standing up and in a fit state to type, for my Mario Party review (I bet no one reads it but hell i'm gonna have fun attempting to type it).
Sat 30/10/10 at 18:16
Evenin......

We're giving Elterwater a bash tomorrow :)
Meet at the Walthwaite Bottom car park NY3290505 at 09:30

Great scenery and super XC trail ;)

Ring 07972 710 440 for further details.
Sun 02/12/01 at 16:45
Regular
"Linux and Unix Rule"
O.K. Seen as you are parcialy forgiving; i'll forgive you, as you forgive me.
No more 'Slagging Off' each other O.K.?

Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Okay Ming right, I will learn to put up with your presence on the forums, I
> won't take the pee(damn filter look what i'm being forced to say) out of you off
> anymore. But please can you not babble so much, try using a little bit of
> punctuation.

Oh and Tony Hawk 2 on the N64 is actually a damn good game.
Sun 02/12/01 at 16:41
Regular
Okay Ming right, I will learn to put up with your presence on the forums, I won't take the pee(damn filter look what i'm being forced to say) out of you off anymore. But please can you not babble so much, try using a little bit of punctuation.

Oh and Tony Hawk 2 on the N64 is actually a damn good game.
Sun 02/12/01 at 16:35
Regular
"Linux and Unix Rule"
nooooooo tony???? again!!! ok i think the game on the advaned was ok but not on the 64!!! havent we had enough eXtream sport games?? that have no meaning affter about 2 hours of play, when you have discovered all the so called 'incredable spine chilling death defying, pant wetting, hell raseing stunts' that you are surposed to be able to do when all they realy are is a slow dordle around some sort of crime and drug infested warehouse usaly under a railway bridge arch.
what about that game with the BMX-ing!!
its just some gimps from virgin interactive (or any other developers)(no offence virgin)trying the make a mint from releasing crapo games on the 64....dident you all get carmagendone...i thought it was going to be realy good...but when i played it at home... i nearly cryed at how rubidh it was...at least Doom 64 was a cheap crapo game!

Tiltawhirl:
> AfroJoe:
> The last game released is ACTUALLY Tony Hawk 2. It is
> coming out over here even
> after they decided it wouldn't.

Nope that was
> realeased a while back, I got it for a GAD a couple of weeks ago.
Sun 02/12/01 at 16:32
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Oh was it. Electronics Boutique said it was the last. Cretins.
Sun 02/12/01 at 16:23
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> The last game released is ACTUALLY Tony Hawk 2. It is coming out over here even
> after they decided it wouldn't.

Nope that was realeased a while back, I got it for a GAD a couple of weeks ago.
Sun 02/12/01 at 16:21
Regular
"Linux and Unix Rule"
*Sobs*
The end of the 64?....naaaa me and my m8s ell jus keep playin golden and perfect dark multi for ever!!

golden gun on arcaves...hahahahhahah!!!!! no guarding the gun...lol get lost!!!

Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Finally the last N64 game has been released, well a couple of weeks ago
> actually, i've got my copy, how about you? nope didn't think so. But anyway it
> almost brings a tear to my eye, it's sort of the end to an era (not sure if
> that's the right spelling?) anyway to sign the N64 off, i'm gonna do a review of
> Mario Party 3, i've already been playing it a bit this week, but tonight is
> gonna be the real test to see if it really is any good.

Yup tonight ladies
> and gentleman i'm going to be George Michae.....ahhh sorry got a bit carried
> away there. Anyway tonight the real test for Mario Party comes, i'm going down
> the pub this afternoon for pretty much the whole afternoon with my mates, then
> in the evening they're coming back to my house (not for coffee you dirty git)
> too play some N64 games, by that stage me thinks we should be kinda smashed and
> this is the real test for Mario Party games, is it fun when you're drunk? or is
> it just plain pile of old poo? would I prefer to be playing Wrestling? can i
> really be assed to play a board game?why the hell am I asking all these
> questions?

Anyway join me later, if i'm still standing up and in a fit state
> to type, for my Mario Party review (I bet no one reads it but hell i'm gonna
> have fun attempting to type it).
Sun 02/12/01 at 16:16
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
The last game released is ACTUALLY Tony Hawk 2. It is coming out over here even after they decided it wouldn't.
Sun 02/12/01 at 14:22
Regular
ROFLOL Tilta, oh and guy that i don't know your name but talks bout the power summit girls, did the mag say made or released, cos it might of been made last but released first
Sun 02/12/01 at 13:23
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
lol @ solskjaer

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.