GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fifa 2002 Gamecube"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/11/01 at 11:48
Regular
Reading the american reviews and they keep saying things like "England's own Andy Gray" and in one review "Commentary is provided by John Motson and Nottingham Forest's Andy Gray".

Made me larf :)
Fri 30/11/01 at 20:53
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I think that FIFA sucks!!! Especially after being blown away by the ISS series on the N64!! I did play FIFA '98 on the N64 and I thought it was C**P!!! Just like FIFA 2001 on the PSX.

The FIFA series has always been a challenge-less, easy to win, poor excuse for a top qauality footy sim!! COME ON! You can even win the World Cup with a team like San Marino for heaven's sake!!!

But now a real chalenge, worthy to be called a 'footy-sim' is here!! And will soon be on GameCube aswell! GREAT!! ISS (or Pro Evo. Soccer as it's now known) will dominate as the no.1 footy game for years to come! Just like FIFA has done, only because there's been no competition!
Fri 30/11/01 at 18:37
Regular
"Whatever!"
FIFA 2002 is poor, very poor!! Three words - Pro Evolution Soccer!!
Fri 30/11/01 at 13:30
Tricky Nikki wrote:
> I think fifa 2002 is much better for the PS2 with better controls and graphics
> even the security gaurds are on the outside of the football pitch

hmm u played the cube version? Doubt it...
Fri 30/11/01 at 13:00
I think fifa 2002 is much better for the PS2 with better controls and graphics even the security gaurds are on the outside of the football pitch
Fri 30/11/01 at 11:48
Reading the american reviews and they keep saying things like "England's own Andy Gray" and in one review "Commentary is provided by John Motson and Nottingham Forest's Andy Gray".

Made me larf :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.