GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"!!!My Pocket Knife Got Me In Trouble!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/04/03 at 06:07
Regular
I went to see my grandma at the airport because she was leaving to Venezuela yesterday. Before I got like four steps I noticed that they actually have a metal detector to get into the waiting area.

A week before my grandma had bought me a pocket knife. I brought it with me to show her that I still liked it and I appreciated that she gave it to me. Big mistake.

I knew that the alarm would blare if I went by and I had it in my pocket so I took it out in my hand to show it to the guy that stood next to the metal detector. I brainlessly held it by the handle and pointed it at the man for him to get it because I knew he would take it until I left the airport again anyway. As soon as I pointed at him though he screams like a little girl and people rush to me like I'm psycho. And to make it worse I was wearing my pants I bought in Hot Topic(which are goth looking baggy pants) and I was wearing my chains I made and my "My therapist said it was all your fault" shirt. Meaning I looked to them like a threat.

Everyone starts putting their arms up slightly saying “put it down” while they walk toward me as if they were going to jump on me. I'm not dumb so I drop the pocket knife on the floor but instantly the security guy that screamed run a little at me. And my parents that were in front of me during all this started yelling "No don't" as if it helped anyone! After him almost taking me down and quickly explaining everything with the most scared face on and while the man still approaching me they said that I had to leave "immediately"! When I went out the door I see police cars parking.

Afterward when my parents asked where I got the knife I said I got it from grandma and they didn't believe me because when they asked grandma(she didn't go on the plane thanks to me) she said she had nothing to do with the knife just to save herself. Now my parents are thinking of sending me to therapy because they think I'm angry. I'm such a happy person! I never talk to my parents so they don't know me. Even though they are starting to believe me now, I still think they think I'm an attempt murderess!

Through all this all I have to say is.…..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH STUPID POCKET KNIFE!!!!!!!!!!
Fri 04/04/03 at 06:07
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
I went to see my grandma at the airport because she was leaving to Venezuela yesterday. Before I got like four steps I noticed that they actually have a metal detector to get into the waiting area.

A week before my grandma had bought me a pocket knife. I brought it with me to show her that I still liked it and I appreciated that she gave it to me. Big mistake.

I knew that the alarm would blare if I went by and I had it in my pocket so I took it out in my hand to show it to the guy that stood next to the metal detector. I brainlessly held it by the handle and pointed it at the man for him to get it because I knew he would take it until I left the airport again anyway. As soon as I pointed at him though he screams like a little girl and people rush to me like I'm psycho. And to make it worse I was wearing my pants I bought in Hot Topic(which are goth looking baggy pants) and I was wearing my chains I made and my "My therapist said it was all your fault" shirt. Meaning I looked to them like a threat.

Everyone starts putting their arms up slightly saying “put it down” while they walk toward me as if they were going to jump on me. I'm not dumb so I drop the pocket knife on the floor but instantly the security guy that screamed run a little at me. And my parents that were in front of me during all this started yelling "No don't" as if it helped anyone! After him almost taking me down and quickly explaining everything with the most scared face on and while the man still approaching me they said that I had to leave "immediately"! When I went out the door I see police cars parking.

Afterward when my parents asked where I got the knife I said I got it from grandma and they didn't believe me because when they asked grandma(she didn't go on the plane thanks to me) she said she had nothing to do with the knife just to save herself. Now my parents are thinking of sending me to therapy because they think I'm angry. I'm such a happy person! I never talk to my parents so they don't know me. Even though they are starting to believe me now, I still think they think I'm an attempt murderess!

Through all this all I have to say is.…..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH STUPID POCKET KNIFE!!!!!!!!!!
Fri 04/04/03 at 07:00
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Lodge an official complaint against the airport and claim you were treated like a criminal. Much bad publicity for the airport and maybe an apology (or something more) for you :D
Fri 04/04/03 at 07:45
Regular
"Festivus!"
Funny.

Take revenge on the grandma.

Put her fake teeth in a bottle of acid - that'll learn her.
Fri 04/04/03 at 08:44
Regular
"The Red Shift"
i have one... but i just leave it deep in my bed side table. but, i mean, what a comical happening. (as long as its real) its quite amusing. why would they:
a. think a kid would take over the airport
b. that someone with a penknife could take over the whole army guarded airport
Fri 04/04/03 at 09:09
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
If that's true which I doubt it is...

You're just a plain idiot for taking a knife to the airport!

And you held a knife out with the blade showing towards a security man?

I think you're making this up...
Fri 04/04/03 at 09:12
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I ate a pocket knife once.
Fri 04/04/03 at 09:33
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
phi11ip wrote:
> If that's true which I doubt it is...
>
> You're just a plain idiot for taking a knife to the airport!
>
> And you held a knife out with the blade showing towards a security
> man?
>
> I think you're making this up...

That's true - he probably is lying :P
Fri 04/04/03 at 09:45
Regular
Yeah its not as bad as the time i was in the airport and forgot to declare my Uzi and Rocket launcher. I got to the metal detector and it didn't go of, it must have been a miracle. Anyway i saw a bunch of terrorists out on the tarmac, with a Humvee with a particularly large machine gun on the back about to take out air force one. As only President bush was on board i waited for them to finish shooting the plane before rocket launching the vehicle, and using my Uzi to finish the rest of them off, unfortunately i ran out of bullets and had to kill the last 6 with my bare hands even though they had guns. And their leader was 8 foot tall and wins international championships in 30 different martial arts but was no match for me. I went to his dead body and picked up his brief case which contained $10million dollars, and then got on my plane and went on holiday. I spent most of the money on drink and parties, and supermodels were fighting over who gets to go to bed with me first, and the day was declared a national holiday in honour of me. As George Bush was dead I got declared president, but was told i didn't need to do any work and they'd call me if it was important, so now i am permanently holidaying.......

True story, I had completely forgotten about it, but drunk cow reminded me of it, it was there in his book of true stories.........
Fri 04/04/03 at 12:07
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
A teacher had a go at me once because I brought a Swiss Army Knife (Xmas pressie) into school to show some people.
Fri 04/04/03 at 12:23
Regular
I'm sorry but YOU STUPID FOOL!

What did you expect to happen? Even if you did get on the plane, you wouldn't have been able to take the knife with you!

What did the terrorists of 9-11 use to take over the planes...hmmm...knives!

What did you expect them to do? Say, "Just make sure you don't try to hijack the plane otherwise we're in trouble if the boss finds out"?

No wonder your grandmother is claiming she has nothing to do with it!

I laugh at that stupidity.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.