GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"More Yoshi and possibly Wario on the Cube!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/11/01 at 18:37
Regular
I think that Yoshi's never really been given the chance of his own game, on any Nintendo console. He appeared in Mario World, Mario 64, Mario and Yoshi, and has had Yoshi's Island and Story, which haven't been great like the Mario games. Luigi is now being given a real chance and I think Yoshi should too!!

Whose with me???

And after several appearences on the GameBoy, Wario deserves a chance on the Cube, possibly along with Waluigi (lol, what a stupid name!!). He's never appeared on a console away from the hand held systems, and now could be the right timing!! Maybe he meets up with Mario again???

Who has an opinion???
Sat 01/12/01 at 15:10
Regular
"Whatever!"
A Warioland game would be awesome on GC - Anyone got the latest GBA version yet?? If so whats it like??
Sat 01/12/01 at 11:12
Regular
Finally! Another Wario fan, everyone likes that goody goody Mario, but Wario fans know the truth, Mario abused Wario as a child... :D :D
Fri 30/11/01 at 23:56
Regular
"Back in black"
I can't stand Yoshi. He's a cutey little big nosed dino who does my head in. Wario on the other hand is great. Evil through-out and damn good at laughing. Wario for the Gamecube, Yoshi for the bin.
Fri 30/11/01 at 21:55
Regular
Yoshi is definately one of the best Nintendo charactera. He's neglected by nintendo.
Thu 29/11/01 at 20:53
I love Yoshi. I want Yoshi's story but does anyone know where to get it cheap? I had the Mario all-stars for the SNES with the cool yoshi game.
Thu 29/11/01 at 20:24
Regular
I want to see Warios nose and tash in next generation graphics :)

Also have any of you played Wario Land 4? If a Wario GameCube game is as good as that we're in for a jolly good treat
Thu 29/11/01 at 19:23
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Oh, Wario has been on N64 in the Mario sports games (Kart, Tennis, and possibly Golf, but I'm unsure about it...)

Oh and Yoshis Island on the Snes was in fact incredible!!!

Yoshis story was too short. Seemed like that was one Ninty game that actually WAS aimed at kids, cos it was very short and easy, but it did have some hidden depth. But Yoshis Island? That was awesome!!!

And yeah, I definately want to see a 3D Yoshi game!
Thu 29/11/01 at 18:37
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I think that Yoshi's never really been given the chance of his own game, on any Nintendo console. He appeared in Mario World, Mario 64, Mario and Yoshi, and has had Yoshi's Island and Story, which haven't been great like the Mario games. Luigi is now being given a real chance and I think Yoshi should too!!

Whose with me???

And after several appearences on the GameBoy, Wario deserves a chance on the Cube, possibly along with Waluigi (lol, what a stupid name!!). He's never appeared on a console away from the hand held systems, and now could be the right timing!! Maybe he meets up with Mario again???

Who has an opinion???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.