GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fowl Play (Intended for Snuggly)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/11/01 at 01:03
Regular
Ha! I know nothing about football, but I do know that Leeds got Fowler for a bargain bucket basement price of £11m. Looks like the end of his career then.
Wed 28/11/01 at 19:08
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Mattyboy wrote:

Anyone know
> the name??

Milan Baros.
Wed 28/11/01 at 19:07
Regular
"Whatever!"
Actually he's a 19 Czech Republic U-21 striker. They tried to
> get him earlier in the season but he had work permit problems. He's supposed to
> be a very good goalscorer. I don't think he'll be ready for the no.9 yet, or for
> regular first team football. Another year or 2 first.

Anyone know the name??
Wed 28/11/01 at 18:55
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Ant wrote:
> heard that Liverpool are signing a new striker, some 19 year old Croatian.

Actually he's a 19 Czech Republic U-21 striker. They tried to get him earlier in the season but he had work permit problems. He's supposed to be a very good goalscorer. I don't think he'll be ready for the no.9 yet, or for regular first team football. Another year or 2 first.
Wed 28/11/01 at 18:53
It's a gamble by O'Leary. However, if Fowler regains his appetite AND longterm fitness he will be a bargain at £11m. That is a big IF. If Leeds have signed the Fowler we have seen over the last 2/3 seasons then they have bought a donkey !!!.
Wed 28/11/01 at 18:47
Regular
"Whatever!"
As a Reds fan Im sad to see Fowler leave - However over the past year he looks half the player he use to be and £11 million is a great price for a footballer who has had his day!!
The big question is who will replace him??
Wed 28/11/01 at 15:56
Regular
"I like cheese"
As a long-time supporter of Liverpool, I am....surprisingly okay about this. We don't need him.

And now I can start the chant, "FATTY FOWLER!! FATTY FOWLER!!" :D

Also, I think 11 Million is more than he's worth, and I heard that Liverpool are signing a new striker, some 19 year old Croatian. Very talented, supposedly.
Wed 28/11/01 at 11:53
Regular
"I love Dave music"
Fowler of 4 years ago would have been a snip at £11m, its only cos prices are ridiculous at the moment that he's worth it. If O'Leary gets him fit though....
Wed 28/11/01 at 10:39
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I'd pay Sky to watch that.
Wed 28/11/01 at 10:23
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Fist team football?
Wed 28/11/01 at 01:15
Regular
The deal still hinges on whether Fowler will agree terms with them.

Leeds have already got 3 top strikers in Viduka, Keane and Smith, so i think fowler will only sign if he is offered fist team football. SOmthing which he is not geting at Liverpool.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.