GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What game should you get for gamecube??????"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/11/01 at 21:48
Regular
got the gamecube the day it came out and my choice would be SUPER MONKEY BALL! This addictive game is funny and challenging. It will keep you playing till the end. The 4 player mode will keep you glued onto the controller. It will make you keep going on until you win. The story for the first player mode is very addictive. And once you beat it there are additional modes.
Sat 01/12/01 at 09:53
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
Ummm the problem is they are all sooo good. So if I had enough cash I would get all of them! But Super Monkey Ball, Rouge Leader & Lugi's Mansion are the first three that I would get. As they are all great and show off all aspects of the gamecube!
Fri 30/11/01 at 23:31
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
I'll probably wait until the sequel to Perfect Dark comes out or something spectacular.
Wed 28/11/01 at 20:49
Regular
"Whatever!"
Simpsons Road Rage looks like great fun!! Hopefully I should get the PS2 version on friday - Should be awesome!!
Wed 28/11/01 at 19:54
Regular
I think I either want to get SSBM or Simpsons Road Rage......they both look so good
Wed 28/11/01 at 19:46
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
I'm going to get Star Wars Rogue Leader and Wave Race Blue Storm. They both look brilliant!
Wed 28/11/01 at 18:51
Regular
"Whatever!"
I would prefer Star Wars Rogue Leader!!
Wed 28/11/01 at 17:53
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Hmmm.....

You got the game on the day it was released, eh, Arjuna?

Strange, I haven't seen it in any shops!
Wed 28/11/01 at 17:37
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I think the game you HAVE to get on the GameCube launch date is Luigi's Mansion!! It uses every button on the Gc control pad, and shows you what the GameCube has to come in the near future! It's also, kind of, a Mario game, and no Nintendo console is really complete without a Mario game to start you off first! It's ALWAYS the first game you play, just like it was for me with the SNES, NES and GameBoy.
Tue 27/11/01 at 21:48
got the gamecube the day it came out and my choice would be SUPER MONKEY BALL! This addictive game is funny and challenging. It will keep you playing till the end. The 4 player mode will keep you glued onto the controller. It will make you keep going on until you win. The story for the first player mode is very addictive. And once you beat it there are additional modes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.