GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Have SR stopped selling GameCube's?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/04/03 at 11:21
Regular
I went to ukgamecube.com, and all that was listed was GC games, not the actual consoles.

Have SR stopped selling them, or are they just waiting for a new delivery or something?

I was hoping there might be a price drop to match the Xbox drop, and then I may pick one up. A GC, not an Xbox 'cos I've already got one.

Anyone know?
Fri 11/04/03 at 09:17
Regular
Sorry Slave, I can't afford it at the moment. I was thinking of picking one up over the summer sometime, once I've finished at uni.

Now would be a real bad time to get one... :-)
Thu 10/04/03 at 22:56
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Your Honour wrote:
> I was hoping there might be a price drop to match the Xbox drop

Well, it was the Gamecube Price drop that promted the Xbox price drop. Still interesting to note that Sony havent felt the need to follow suit.
Thu 10/04/03 at 22:14
"possibly impossible"
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> Skies Of Arcadia Legends
>

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Thu 10/04/03 at 17:52
"Uzi Lover"
Skies Of Arcadia Legends
Burnout 2: Point Of Impact
Ikaruga
Def Jam Vendetta (May/June)

All out in May.

Other then that I think they're all there.
Thu 10/04/03 at 13:59
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Yeah, we still sell GameCube consoles - just pop 'GameCube console' in the search box and you'll see what we've got to offer (including the new Platinum pack).

As for the GameCube games, I have no idea what you're talking about, as far as I'm aware we sell pretty much every new GameCube on the market. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Thu 10/04/03 at 12:10
Regular
Lol its not the best time to sell it TBH.
Thu 10/04/03 at 11:52
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I'd have sold you mine if the missus wasn't so addicted to Pikmin...

I'll ask though if youre interested - £100 with 3 games.
Thu 10/04/03 at 11:41
"Uzi Lover"
http://uk.special.reserve.co.uk/ reviews/info.php?index=100101

All in stock and stuff.
Thu 10/04/03 at 11:40
"Uzi Lover"
Hmmmm

It's troubling also because they're not updating their database with new GameCube games, even if they are out in a few weeks.
Thu 10/04/03 at 11:21
Regular
I went to ukgamecube.com, and all that was listed was GC games, not the actual consoles.

Have SR stopped selling them, or are they just waiting for a new delivery or something?

I was hoping there might be a price drop to match the Xbox drop, and then I may pick one up. A GC, not an Xbox 'cos I've already got one.

Anyone know?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.