GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"One thing BUGGING me"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/11/01 at 23:20
Regular
I have now heard of 3 Cube games that crash.

Tony Hawks has various gliches.

Luigi has a freeze up sometimes on the last boss.

Rogue 2 also has a couple of freeze ups.

Whether these are rumours spread to damage (hopefully!!!) or whether this is due to the GC mod (hopefully not!!!) I'm not sure.

The last game I remember owning and crashing on a console was Roch N Roll racing on me trusty old megadrive, thankfully it led to a comedy race ;)
Wed 28/11/01 at 10:10
True. I suppose the gliches and crashes could be from people that have got carried away with their new cubes and have played from like 9 in the morning until 3am that night. Not good for a console :)
Tue 27/11/01 at 18:49
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Pah thats nothing compared to PS2 when it was shown at Spaceworld or whatever. Crashed like 10 times :o)
Tue 27/11/01 at 17:44
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
GrimMetal wrote:
> I have now heard of 3 Cube games that crash.

You see lots of crashes in racing games, too!
Tue 27/11/01 at 16:35
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I got ISS 2000 from Electronics Boutique, it doesn't always work properly! Sometimes, it won't even reach the main menu and it crashes, but now when you go to select the 2 teams for a friendly, scenario, training, or anything but career mode, it just crashes!! It also used to crash alot while I was in the middle of a match, or the sound would just vanish!!!

I can't wait for ISS on the GameCube when it's eventually released in the UK, it's the best footie series ever!!! Especially because of the N64 controller!!
Tue 27/11/01 at 10:40
Rock and Roll raicng was cool i had it on SNES though cause it was cheaper
Mon 26/11/01 at 23:20
I have now heard of 3 Cube games that crash.

Tony Hawks has various gliches.

Luigi has a freeze up sometimes on the last boss.

Rogue 2 also has a couple of freeze ups.

Whether these are rumours spread to damage (hopefully!!!) or whether this is due to the GC mod (hopefully not!!!) I'm not sure.

The last game I remember owning and crashing on a console was Roch N Roll racing on me trusty old megadrive, thankfully it led to a comedy race ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.